Cathe and Crew, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

marnold

Cathlete
I wanted to make sure that during this busy time of year that I made sure to thank my favorite instructor. Your inspiration is unmatched. Your patience is endless. Your graciousness is inspiring. I cannot describe in words how you have touched my life. Your staff are also wonderful and I appreciate them as well.

It may sound corny but thanks!

:7 Melissa

Great thread Melissa. I think Cathe should be reminded this time of year how much she means to each of us.

Through your workouts, you have made me push myself harder than I ever thought I could. I have reached goals I never thought were possible. I have become a happier and healthier person because of it. Even though I've never met you, you have touched my life greatly. Thank you for everything you do and I hope you and your family have a wonderful, healthy holiday. You are a true inspiration.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family and the people on this forum!

Just wanted to add that we have been working out together since the 80's and you have kept me in pretty good shape!

Thanks,

I have to agree. Cathe you are the best. Since discovering your workouts I don't want to do any other instructors. You have pushed me to a new level, yet each new series of workouts seem to challenge me. I look forward to every workout.

I also want to thank you for offering the presales. I appreciate that you give us such a good deal.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Jo

Merry Xmas to my favorite instructor and her lovely crew!!!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/merrychristmas1.gif[/img] and

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/hny3.gif[/img]

...:)...Carole

Have a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year to Cathe, Crew and the great customer service dept.
Thank you for all you do!

Cathe - your videos have re-energized my workouts! I now look forward to working out. Your videos are fun so I don't get bored and I am constantly challenged!

Thank you! Thank you! For helping me get back on my journey to healthy weightloss.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.