Cathe, a video vixen?

kathryn

Cathlete
Cathe,
My new copy of "Muscle and Fitness Hers" contains two letters to the editor recommending that your strength videos be added to their list of best strength training videos. I think we'd all agree with that. Interesting, though, is that the magazine decided to run the two letters under the subtitle "missing video vixen." How about that?

It is the July issue. It is green.

My reply to the article wasn't specifically listed, but I was one of the people who sent in a comment to M&F about the previous issue which overlooked her. I mean, my God!, how could they leave Cathe off a list of home exercise videos! They replied by saying that they could include "everyone's favorites". But please!, this was a major, major oversite. If they truly wanted to lead people to videos they will return to over and over again...

Jeanne

I know this is a super old thread - but I just had to resurrect it because I just discovred it was ME that was in this magazine!!

I wrote the email last year to M & F hers and forgot about it!

Well, I have been reading my old fitness magazines and in the October/Nov 2002 issue, someone wrote in to the editor, asking for the website of the video "Slow & Heavy" as written by Anne Pipitone in the July issue. I couldnt believe it when I read my name. hehehe.

I dug back to the July issue and there it was - my letter to the editor telling them they left out Cathe when recommending exercise videos!

I wish I had seen it when it came out, but I'm glad it got Cathe some publicity. :D

Anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.