Cathe - A good workout in 1 hour???

bernajo

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Is it possible to get a good workout in only an hour a day, say 5 days a week? I've been away from exercise (and my Cathe DVDs) for a while since my schedule has been so hectic with work and graduate school - I get very little "me" time these days and the 5 pounds I've added shows it. I know that my energy level is low because I'm not doing anything good for my muscles and my heart or for myself. I'm rededicating myself to get up an hour earlier every morning to squeeze in a workout - do you think I can get good results and benefits from this much time?

I preordered the new Hardcore series and I noticed that most of the workouts in it as well as most of your rotations require over an hour per day. Please advise.

I'm not Cathe, but I think there are plenty of one-hour workouts that you can do a five-workout-per-week schedule around:

Circuit Max

Cross Train Express series performed as originally produced, doing a two-week rotation of it that incorporates Leaner Legs in there somewhere;

The Timesaver DVD

The PUB and PLB Pyramid-Up or Pyramid-Down premixes

I believe, as well, there are premixes on the Supersets, Push-Pull and Muscle Endurance DVD's that give you a good muscle workout in less than an hour.

Hugs to ya. You're working very hard; do what you can. Start with those workouts you have a lot of fun doing to get back into the habit.

HTH -

A-Jock

Thanks A-Jock

I have all of those workouts ( except Circuit Max) and I am using them now pretty regularly. But I've ordered the new Hardcore series and I noticed that all of them are over an hour. I hope they include a few shorter premixes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.