cast out of shape !!!!

shaun13

Cathlete
I was reading a discussing on collage forum involving the usual battle between the Firm and Cathe's video.

A Cathe opinion from a Firmie - in the forum

Some one said that Cathe's cast has gotten more and more out in shape in subsequent videos. If this is the case all I can say is wow cause thay look fantastic in the hardcore videos.

OUT OF SHAPE???? If that's out of shape, then sign me up. What the heck are they talking about? Have they actually looked? I don't think those girls could be more ripped. Especially Jai and Lorraine.

What is wrong with people that they have to always be dissing Cathe and her crew?x(

Shelly,

I am totally with you. If Lorraine is out of shape please lord give me her body. I would almost kill for those abs. Please I think the crew looks better with each new dvd. Those people must be on crack.

:) }(

I don't get it either, I think the person was looking for a reason to bash Cathe and that was the best they could do. Totally unjustified in my opinion though. And like Shelley says if this ius out of shape. sign me up. I would love to get to that stage in my fitness. I put it down to plain old jealousy.

The collage forum? I would expect that from the VF forum actually...

Anyways, I think we should all strive to be that "out of shape"!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Is there a smilie for "laughing so hard I am peeing my pants??"

Oh Puleeeeeze! And the Firm crew is supposedly in better shape? Hahahahahahaha! That is just silly.

Cathe's crew has only gotten more and more in shape. I didn't think they could have gotten any more ripped than they were in the Intensity series, but every single one of them has done it! Come to think of it, they are in the best shape of any crew I have ever seen in any work out video/dvd!!

I just wanted to ask, how does this bashing on cathe start? people on these forums never talk bad about the firm, so why do they feel they should? I used to do the firm, and although they seem to be easy now I don't talk sh!t about it.

Those are people that have to be ignored!

Oh! hasn't this happened before? I remember hearing about a big stink!

kim

LOL. that's all I can say. Join me up for looking "out of shape"

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Lovely. Here's the quote:

"The other thing that always irritates me about Cathe's tapes is that her cast has gotten more and more out of shape as the years go by, whereas the cast of the Classic Firm tapes remain fit. I don't want to look like some of the women Cathe uses; if I did, I wouldn't be working out. I find it discouraging. "

Huh?

Whoever posted this seems to use "out of shape" in their own way, to mean "more muscular than I want to look like." Which is fine as an opinion (that's how I feel as well), but it's not "out of shape" by any stretch of the imagination. (I always have to wonder about the intelligence of someone who misuses words so badly).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.