Carribean Red Beans & Quinoa

katherinemarie

I made this for the first time last night and it is definitely going in the keeper category! Had leftovers for lunch today, and just kept saying, "Wow. Wow". It's so tasty!

Caribbean Beans and Quinoa | recipe from FatFree Vegan Kitchen

Don't skip any of the ingredients and don't forget the lime at the end! The combination of flavors is just fantastic. The final product doesn't taste like any of the ingredients individually.

Enjoy!

Mmmmm

I was going to say 'this looks delicious', but ... how about I say 'the ingredient list looks delicious'! :) Even the blogger says 'File this under “Tastes Better Than It Looks” '

That is funny! I love everything in the ingredients.

Thanks for sharing!
Ellen

You know it's funny because I thought it was beautiful! I used black quinoa, so with that and the dark red beans, the bright green olives, the red and green bell peppers, it was quite aesthetically pleasing!

The author Susan Voisin can be pretty funny. One of my favorite posts I read recently was this one:
Cinnamon Swirl Muffins | recipe from FatFree Vegan Kitchen

I haven't made the muffins, but the blog entry is good for a chuckle.

Hope you enjoy the quinoa! :)

That was a delicious recipe! And I really like the other recipes that she has. I really enjoy Christina Perillo and now I have another site for recipes, yay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.