CardioCoach

Building off DebbieH's post from Francine...

The samples on the site sound pretty decent & right now through the 12th, you can save 25% off your purchase. BUT WAIT, if you order the 3 pack, you get 3 workouts for the price of 1. And STILL get the 25% discount.

I'm ordering the MP3 downloads & getting all 4 workouts for just $33.64! I can't wait to get home from work & download these babies!

Hey Deborah!

I'm confused. Where do you see, buy 3...get one free? Or, did you mean that you are getting THREE workouts? I can't find the info for ordering four workouts, only three. Do I have you confused now! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hey Deborah!

Actually it didn't show up until after I put everything in "the basket." BUT there's an even better deal for Vol 2 downloaded for free!

http://www.cardiocoach.com/volume2_trial.php

Now you can check it out--it works. And then order Vol 1, 3 & 4 for the price of 2 workouts. And if you order before midnight tomorrow save 25%.

Just remember--MP3s don't work in a regular CD player, it must be compatible with MP3s. Or you can try to convert to .wmv files.

Thanks sooo much! Actually, I am not fortunate enough to own an MP3 player YET! Waaah! But, my son has one and has gotten into working out lately and loves the eliptical and treadmill so I am forwarding the info to him. Thanks again for the heads-up on the great deal!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Ladies, i checked it out as i just ordered vol 4, did the workout, and got a decent workout :) I added vol 1,2, and 3 to my basket, but it only takes ONE COUPON CODE. so three workouts for 30 bucks, you get one free (the vol 2) with the code that was listed in the above post.

With the birthday code, you only save 25%, or $11.25 on three mp3 downloads. So the free vol 2 is better :)

The music doesn't sound that interesting to me. For those who download it, I'd be interested to hear what you think. How can jazz get you going? I'm a diehard rock 'n roller myself. But I'm open to hearing opinions.

>Hi Ladies, i checked it out as i just ordered vol 4, did the
>workout, and got a decent workout :) I added vol 1,2, and 3 to
>my basket, but it only takes ONE COUPON CODE. so three
>workouts for 30 bucks, you get one free (the vol 2) with the
>code that was listed in the above post.
>
>With the birthday code, you only save 25%, or $11.25 on three
>mp3 downloads. So the free vol 2 is better :)

I ordered mine separately & got Vol 2 for free last night and then ordered the 3 pack today--$29.90-7.48=$22.42. So, I saved $22.43. Maybe not the way they intended people to order but I wanted to try it before buying.

Nancy,
I don't know that I would call the music jazz. I find it to be more techno. I really enjoy it. I felt like the rhythm got me moving & having Sean's coaching was a great help--but I'm new to "equipped" cardio (I used to do strictly step) & needed something to get me going alone. I like his voice & find him quite motivating.

Can the MP3 files be downloaded, then burned to a cd? I don't have an MP3 player (yet.....*snicker*......just one more thing to put on my wish list), but can burn cd's. If not, then I will just have to order the cd's.

You can burn them onto a CD but it won't play in a regular CD player BUT you can buy a CD player with MP3 playback for about $50 at WalMart, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc...

Ok, if you are going to order the CDs...Use this link...

http://www.cardiocoach.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CCPS&Category_Code=CC2005B

It will bring you directly to the product list which has the 3 pack on it (3 workouts for the price of 2). Then after 3 or 4 screens asking for more information, it brings up the screen asking which 3 workouts you want in your 3 pack.

I did Volume 2 on the stationary bike at the gym today. I loved it. The workout FLEW BY!

Enjoy!

>The music doesn't sound that interesting to me. For those
>who download it, I'd be interested to hear what you think.
>How can jazz get you going? I'm a diehard rock 'n roller
>myself. But I'm open to hearing opinions.

I didn't think the music was very inspiring on the first three volumes either, going by the clips. Perhaps I'm just spoiled by the awesome music used in my Precision Cycling class. Volume 3 didn't really sound funk/techno. I did like the music in Volume 4, but since it's not available on CD yet, I wasn't able to purchase it on sale.

emailed you from work & copied myself at home--use your reply to all buttons to make sure I get it.

Can't wait to 'talk' to you again.

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.