Cardiobells/ Kettlebells

I haven't used them, but Ryan Shanahan uses them in his first two DVD's.
They do look larger than other bells of the same weight, because of the hollow body, which might be awkward for some moves (or not).

That is a really good sale price (1/2 off!), but I kind of wonder why they are discounted so deeply? Are they not a popular item? And if so, why not? (Just a thought).

Hard to tell from the photo...

...but the handles look really thick!

That would be a really good price (unless shipping is outrageous). Hmmmm...

Okay, I've done enough kettlebell-buying lately. Stop me before I click again!

I think those things are way cool! Probably they're discounted b/c EVERYTHING is discounted right now. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! ;)

My Y has these and I don't like them at all. The vinyl-coated handles are sticky and very uncomfortable.

I ended up getting 2 of the Go Fit Kettlebells. I took a sales ad from Sports Authority to Dick's and they honored the sale price of 20% off.

I have the 15#, 20#, and 25# cardiobells. I love them!! They're the only kettlebells I've ever used, so I have nothing to compare them to, but I do Lauren Brooks' DVD and a couple AOS DVDs with the cardiobells and I just love them! I also use the 15# for the ab segment at the end of Amy's Advanced Step Challenge 3. I got all three cardiobells with free shipping for under $70. I think that's pretty cool.

I have the 15#, 20#, and 25# cardiobells. I love them!! They're the only kettlebells I've ever used, so I have nothing to compare them to, but I do Lauren Brooks' DVD and a couple AOS DVDs with the cardiobells and I just love them! I also use the 15# for the ab segment at the end of Amy's Advanced Step Challenge 3. I got all three cardiobells with free shipping for under $70. I think that's pretty cool.

That is pretty cool. I didn't want to wait for shipping so I rushed out and went to Dick's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.