Cardio & Weights

ersikes

Cathlete
I was wanting to see if there was any way to purchase Cardio & Weights without Imax 2.

Thanks for your help.

Kelli

>I was wanting to see if there was any way to purchase Cardio
>& Weights without Imax 2.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Kelli

Hi Kelli,

Not Cathe here, I hope you don't mind,

Welcome to the forums!!!

I don't think you can get Cardio and Weights without Imax2. It only comes together on the 1 DVD. But IMAX2 is a wonderful interval training workout. It is an all carido step, but you do steady state, then go anaerobic for a bit and repeat this cycle 10 times. Some say it is good to do this type of workout 2 times a week ,on non-consecutive days. I think that if you get this DVD, IMAX 2 will grow on you. Most Cathe fans LOVE LOVE IMAX 2. :) :)

I believe the only way you can get Cardio & Weights alone is in VHS form. I happened to purchase a used copy not long ago from someone who had replaced her copy of Cardio & Weights and Imax2 with the DVD. I love Cardio & Weights. Imax2 looks like a great workout, but I haven't had the chance to do it yet. Too many workouts, and not enough time to get them all in, lol.

Iris

Thanks for the replies. I actually have done both workouts with FitTv, of course the programs are cut, but with Imax 2 I still feel like I get a considerable workout (sometimes I have to stop and catch my breath on this one), yet with Cardio and Weights I feel like I could keep going, so anyway I just love the workout so I will probably get it either way. Thanks again.

Kelli

I have C&W but it is on the same DVD as Basic step, I found this DVD off ebay. So yes you may be able to purchase IMAX2 without Cardio and Weights, just check EBAY

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.