Cardio Karate

Zozo

Cathlete
I've decided to sell my Cardio Karate set (JB Berns). While I really like the idea of the series, and actually really enjoy most of the workouts, I don't think I am going to get much use out of the set, and there are some other workouts I have my eye on.

If anybody is interested in buying it from me (i'm in the UK, but am happy to ship overseas) or trading something else with me, please send me a message.

Zoe

Hi Zozo,

I'm not looking to buy any new workouts right now, but just wanted to say it is nice to see you in the forums! Are you still at university?

Stebby

Hi Stebby :)

Yes, it's so so good to be back on the forums again! I have been lurking in the background for a while, but haven't had the time to come on here properly. I am still at University, and have managed to transfer virtually all my exercise equipment accross there, so I've settled in nicely! I am really happy there too :) Thanks so much for asking. I'm on Vacation at the moment now though, so I'm back at 'home'. It's nice to finally have a break!

I hope all is well with you :) Have you had a good year? It's so nice to be able to see what everyone has been up to by looking over past threads and things!

Zoe :)

Hi Zozo,

I'm glad life is going so well for you! And it is so nice that you have your exercise equipment with you at university. You must have a nice space there.

I've had quite a busy year, and haven't had much time to post here. I still lurk though, when I can! I think a lot of others are in the same position - people do pop in once in awhile, but many who used to be frequent posters are less so. It is possible to get a sense of what everyone is up to, though. Work is crazy busy. My daughter is 10 and has taken up karate - she's quite serious about it and is only 1 belt away from her black belt. I myself also took up karate in May, and I am 8 belts behind her (fortunately she is agreeable to tutoring her old Mom). So she and I are at the dojo a lot. I am also Spinning 2-3 times per week and doing weights with Cathe DVDs 2-3 times per week. I find that at my age (51) I need to work out harder than I used to to achieve the same results, but fortunately I have the physical and mental energy for it.

Enjoy your break and all the best in your next term of studies!

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.