Cardio Force

AliCurtis

Cathlete
Has anyone else tried this w/o? I did it this morning, and it was so much fun! It was my first time trying anything by Anni's Force Fitness. It will not be my last.

I did Cardio Force the other day for the first time too! I didnt use any hand weights and still felt thoroughly worked out. I havent done any of her other workouts either, but I hear Cardio Force is hands down her toughest. I got 1 lb weighted gloves for Xmas too so cant wait to do this workout again with them!

It's funny, I had a dream about this last night. The weird thing is I have barely heard about this workout. So when I woke up, I did a search for it on advancedworkouts.com to read Jen's review, and on Collage to watch a clip. It looked interesting, but I could not tell how to use it in a rotation. Is it considered a circuit? Should one take a rest day after this? Any thoughts?

I'd use it as a cardio workout, however with using 1 lb weights I can see how your upper body would get worked, so I probably wont use it after an upper body day until I get in better shape! I dont really think it would qualify as a circuit workout, it's really primarily cardio with the hand weights used to up the intensity.

I also did Powerstrike 5 the other day....I loved that workout too!

I previewed Bodystrikes and that looks like a great, standing, non-weighted lower body workout.

I also previewed KCM's Cardio Kick Step-Boxing. It looks really good too and can be split into 2 separate cardio workouts if you dont want to do the entire 85 min workout (that time includes abs as well as warmup and cooldown).

So many workouts, so little time. I got 8 new workouts for Xmas plus I pre-ordered STS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.