Cardio Coach

Cupcake

Cathlete
Hi,

I just tried my first CC workout this morning and must thank all you enablers who posted about it from older threads. I tried Vol.2 and it made time fly on the elliptical!
I also got Vol. 4 and 7. Mostly because I really couldn't tell the difference by reading the descriptions. Just decided to pick 3.
It was a good workout and it was just right as I was looking for something I could alternate the Couch to 5K that I just started. I'm using Muscle Max a lot this month and have already started to see results.
Hope to get more cardio in with these downloads. This place is definitely a great place to get good recs!

Rachel:)

Glad you liked CC Rachel! Sounds like you're making great progress! Keep it up! I'm going to be redoing my rotations to include a lot more interval and HIIT routines soon, so I'll be breaking out my CC a lot more! I sure do miss them!

Enjoy!

I hadn't been using my CCs for awhile and just recently starting incorporating them more. I'm trying to do at least 1 a week as one of my runs and I just love them. Glad you are enjoying yours.

Jean

Rachel,

I haven't posted here for ages...but I lurk every-once-in-a-while, but your post caught my eye! :)

You cannot go wrong with Cardio Coach! Every single volume of CC is worth having and actually a must! I was enabled by this very forum and I am so thankful, so very thankful!!! I use CC on my bike (on a trainer) and just love, love, love it! Easy on my knees and good for my heart :D Not to mention the fact that the CC team is above and beyond Awesome!

Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.