Cardio Coach Press Play Saturday Aug 30

I'm also in!! I will be doing it on Friday since we are going to the cabin this weekend:)

Jacque~I'm so sorry about your nephew...I will dedicate my PP W/O to him and your family.

JJ

I'm in for PP, but I don't know if I'll have time before work to get the extra challenge in.

Jacque- I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. My prayers are with you and your family!

I plan on downloading Press Play either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your prayers and condolences. It's been really hard these last few weeks.

Michele and JJ- I'd be honored to have you do your PP workout in Steven's name. How sweet of you. Here's a link to give you an idea of what he looked like and to tell you a little bit about him: http://www.caldwellfuneralchapel.com/obit_detail.php?id=247

Thank you so much.

Jacque

I am in!!!:):D:):D:):D ( but not necessarily the extra challenge:mad:)

Equipment of necessity will be the Elliptical this month not the beloved TM due a Plantar Fasciitis recurrence. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

PS~ Please pray for a speedy recovery here .

I plan on downloading Press Play either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your prayers and condolences. It's been really hard these last few weeks.

Michele and JJ- I'd be honored to have you do your PP workout in Steven's name. How sweet of you. Here's a link to give you an idea of what he looked like and to tell you a little bit about him: http://www.caldwellfuneralchapel.com/obit_detail.php?id=247

Thank you so much.

Jacque

Jacque, welcome to Press Play Saturday!! You're going to love this workout ;) . And thank you so much for the link with Steven's information. I'm happy to dedicate my workout to his memory. I'm also dedicating it to Tanya in Australia. As I mentioned above, she had a major surgery on her ankle and is down for the count. She dearly loves PP and is sorry she can't join us.

Judy, I'm so sorry about your PF! I'll be praying for you and I hope you recover quickly.

Here's a link to the PP thread on the Cardio Coach forum if anyone cares to check in there. :D
http://www.cardiocoach.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=698

I'm in for my second PP Saturday. I'll be sticking with the program, as prescribed, though -- no challenges for me. Yet!

Oh, how fun that our group is growing!

I'll also be dedicating my workout to Jacque's nephew and to Tanya.

Judy - I hope that PF clears up quickly for you!

See Ya In The Workout ;-)

Shelley,

I'm in for CC-PP Sat plus your add-on "sprint" challenge, hee-hee ;) (although, I'll be wishing it was hills):rolleyes:

* Cyndi *

i only saw the thread title and didn't read that we were going to add on a challenge, so i just did plain ole' ccpp. i decided NOT to run it (for once) and really concentrate on the hills. i did jog the sprints on a lesser incline but kept the hills between 6.5-7.5 (that's a lot for this hill-hater!) and a speed of 5.0. i managed to eek out 6.3 miles with only jogging the sprints. i'm pretty happy with that! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.