Cardio Coach - Now I get it!

Can you make Playlists on a Shuffle? I have my CC on a Playlist. I haven't set the preferences to ignore the tracks when I AM playing on shuffle, so once in awhile, Sean will pop in between The Tragically Hip and Metallica.

No, you can't set playlists on a Shuffle. I'm the same way, Donna. This morning Coach Sean popped on in between Tool and.... well, probably Tool:p

Are these treadmill workouts only? I have a Spin bike, no treadmill, I also have an elliptical trainer?

I LOVE Cardio Coach on my elliptical!!! Oh, yeah, and the Press Play workout is my absolute Fave!!!

Shelley- I am so glad that you "get" it now!!!;-) :7

OK - you evil people - I have downloaded a few of the workouts now too... I actually can't wait to try them out at the gym. I have a great collection of the dance/electronica/trance type music to workout with at the gym already - but excited to try this CC with the coaching.

Thanks for helping me spend my money!!! :)

Oh me too!!! That workout is awesome, tough, and so inspirational. If I had to pick one type of cardio workout, Cardio Coach would be IT!! I used to loathe my elliptical (BORING!) now I can't wait for my scheduled Cardio Coach workouts. Really, they are THAT good! :)

Also try Candace's workout - Volume 6. She is FABULOUS.

Doria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.