Carb Cycling

gettinfit@42

Cathlete
I am interested in learning more about carb cycling. When I search many articles and books pop up. Can you recommend a great article, website or book that explains carb cycling in simple form? I'm in need of losing a significant amount of weight.

Thanks!

Thank you very much. I did come across his books while searching but the reviews said his books were hard to understand, so I bypassed. Maybe I'll give them a second look.

Thx!

Eat to perform is an awesome informational blog I follow that talks about when to eat your carbs and how much. Most people eat way under what is needed to perform at high intensity, which only hurts a person in the long run. He has many paleo converts that still remain mostly paleo, but have started following the eat to perform guidelines.

Eat to perform is an awesome informational blog I follow that talks about when to eat your carbs and how much. Most people eat way under what is needed to perform at high intensity, which only hurts a person in the long run. He has many paleo converts that still remain mostly paleo, but have started following the eat to perform guidelines.

www.eattoperform.com is the website. Forgot to include that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.