Can't stop doing BodyMax 2 Cardio Blast Pre Mix

lov2bfit

Cathlete
I seriously can't get enough of this workout!! It has become my new favorite and I find that I constantly want to reach for it. I like to consistentaly change my workouts, so I am having a difficult time because I don't want to do other cardio workouts, I just want to do this one! :) I did it this morning and I want to do it again tomorrow. It is so much fun and the music is awesome! I think I need help! :)

Katie

Haha, this is probably the LAST place you'll get encouragement to work out LESS! I say, if you're loving BodyMax Cardio Blast Premix, keep doing it until you feel like doing something else. Go with it!

Btw I haven't done that particular premix, but I love BodyMax 2 and I agree that it's tons of fun. :)

Oh no....it's been a while since I've done the BodyMax 2 Cardio Blast Premix. I've been addicted to Cathe's Shock Cardio and 4 DS Cardio lately. Today, I will definitely have to reach for the it! Yikes! See what you've just started...lol!! :) Ah, it's all good!

Last edited:
Katie,
I'll have to try that one. I just did the Double Upper Body premix on Friday -- OMG! It was tough! But I love it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.