I've been trying to play different live workouts from different devices and trying both the app and the website. Keep getting a msg saying try again later. Yesterday and today. Anyone else having any issues?
Hi Josie, I see you're in Canada and your and your ISP is Eastlink in Ns Canada. Can you do the following for me:I’m in Canada my live app only will not work with wifi or cellular data, says disconnected trying to reconnect, no video will work, it will not work using any device or website, demand works fine
What about if I’m using iPad, Apple TV devices?Hi Josie, I see you're in Canada and your and your ISP is Eastlink in Ns Canada. Can you do the following for me:
1. Using your Mac and a browser try to play a video. When it fails I need you to do the following:
a) right-click on the player > select "Report PlayBack Issue"Then answer the question "What problem have you encountered" by selecting screen goes black > then click send> copy the code you see and paste it here in your reply.
2. Next, Again using your Mac and a browser try to play a video. When it fails I need you to do the following:
a) right-click on the player and select "Display Stats" scroll down and you will see "Current Provider" which shows the server you're connecting to. You will see something like. Here is the server: (i need you to copy the link you see). It will look similar to the following:
3. Next, Again using your Mac and a browser try to play a video. When it fails I need you to do the following:
a) select "Display Debug Console" Copy and paste any errors you see under "PlayBack"
And if everyone who has this issue can do the same that I have asked Josiebarr it would be helpful. I've been talking to IBM support today and a few other companies are reporting the same issue as we are. However, since this only affects a small number of people it's difficult to troubleshoot. So, we need everyone who has this issue to give us as much information as possible.
- Type of device your playing on
- operating system
- Does the problem affect all or only some videos
- Give us the name of at least one video you tried
- Any error message you see
- Have you tried a cellular or wired connection or just Wifi?
- The name of your ISP and the State or country you live in