Cannotlog into Workout Manager

fox2star

Cathlete
I am trying to log in and it keeps giving me errors and tells me to "Please Log in"..

Also the IRep calculator doesn't give me anything but Zeros in the weight columns!

Deb

Me too! Been clearing all the cookies etc...everyday..same thing. Cant log in to WM at all- Guess I'll wait til all bugs are cleared & then try in a week or two

Clearing Cookies -How do I do this, please?

Hi,

I just saw that clearing my cookies might help with login to the workout manager. Can you tell me how you did that?

Thanks,

I can log into the forums with no problem, but I cannot log into the workout manager. I need instructions for this. Thanks.

I am trying to log in and it keeps giving me errors and tells me to "Please Log in"..

Also the IRep calculator doesn't give me anything but Zeros in the weight columns!

Deb

The 1RM will not work unless you’re logged in and there could be several reasons why you’re unable to loggin:

#1 You have not requested a new password and you 're trying to use your password form the old forum. Passwords from our old forums will not work in the new forums. The solution to this problem is to request a new password and try again.

#2 Your page is cached. Please clear your cache and cookies on your browser. If you have more than one browser opened make sure to close all of them. Then reopen a new browser and try logging in again.

{{#2 Your page is cached. Please clear your cache and cookies on your browser. If you have more than one browser opened make sure to close all of them. Then reopen a new browser and try logging in again. }}

So if this doesnt work whats the next thing to try?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.