Candace's Fit is it Cardio - opinions?

Hi. She's not getting my business. I know business is business, but that just gets to me. I prefer Sean anyday!!

Jennifer

Wow. I can't believe the things I'm reading, I really have to speak up. I happen to know that Sean gave Candace the music from CCV3 as a GIFT to her. Sean gave her written consent to use the music so she could start her own thing. They are friends and haven't had any "falling out" and he helped her get started!! I have used Candace's new workouts and they are all specific to certain equipment and not to be used for any workout equipment like Sean's. I can't believe the hurtful things I am hearing about another human being. If you meet Candace you will quickly find out that the most important things to her are her INTEGRITY and her REPUTATION. Let's not jump to conclusions and trash the reputation of someone that has worked so hard!

Lynn

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi:)

Wow. I can't believe the things I'm reading, I really have to speak up. I happen to know that Sean gave Candace the music from CCV3 as a GIFT to her. Sean gave her written consent to use the music so she could start her own thing. They are friends and haven't had any "falling out" and he helped her get started!! I have used Candace's new workouts and they are all specific to certain equipment and not to be used for any workout equipment like Sean's. I can't believe the hurtful things I am hearing about another human being. If you meet Candace you will quickly find out that the most important things to her are her INTEGRITY and her REPUTATION. Let's not jump to conclusions and trash the reputation of someone that has worked so hard!

Lynn

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi:)

>Wow. I can't believe the things I'm reading, I really have
>to speak up. I happen to know that Sean gave Candace the
>music from CCV3 as a GIFT to her. Sean gave her written
>consent to use the music so she could start her own thing.
>They are friends and haven't had any "falling out" and he
>helped her get started!! I have used Candace's new workouts
>and they are all specific to certain equipment and not to be
>used for any workout equipment like Sean's. I can't believe
>the hurtful things I am hearing about another human being. If
>you meet Candace you will quickly find out that the most
>important things to her are her INTEGRITY and her REPUTATION.
>Let's not jump to conclusions and trash the reputation of
>someone that has worked so hard!
>
>Lynn
>
>
>
>
>You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -Mahatma
>Gandhi:)

Well then, if you can get Coach Sean to substantiate your claims I'll reconsider my remarks. As for Candace's workouts -- regardless of whether or not she has Sean's blessing -- the workouts are too much like Cardio Coach and she needs to do something to set herself apart;)

If Candace and Coach Sean are friends, I wonder why he removed her version of volume 6 from his store. I wonder why Candace doesn't acknowledge Sean in any way on her website.

ETA that I have removed Candace's version of V6 from my iTunes library.

Hi - I agree
there's been some weird "advertisting" on this site for Candace.

Coach Sean is original and for me and will continue to produce items I can use. Only Coach Sean for me.

hi again, probably shouldn't be posting, but can't resist.

People think the advertising of Candance is innocent, but i have to say - Tracey Staehle and a beloved workout TV partner of hers (you know who you are and we all love you) haven't pushed Tracey's workouts like I've seen on the Candace thing.

sorry, I'm partial to Sean.

If you prefer Sean that's great we all have what works for us but I don't think any malice was intended. I don't know why Sean removed CCV6 but I do know he gave Candace the music from CCV3 so he obviously didn't mind and supports Candace.

> Tracey Staehle and a beloved workout TV partner
>of hers (you know who you are and we all love you) haven't
>pushed Tracey's workouts like I've seen on the Candace thing.
>
>YES, exactly! Tracey (and her wonderful background exerciser and Catheite) have let every single thread on that instructor proceed without any interference or attempt to promote. I hope Candace (and her sock puppets, as Vrinda beautifully tagged them) give it a rest here. Or at least, have the guts to enter this site as Candace herself and stop hiding behind shill names. It's really not helping her sales at all.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I agree with everyone else. I think the thing that seems sort of odd is that the only posters *defending* Candace seem to be people who are newly registered and are exclusively posting on CC/Candace threads.

It just seems a little suspect to me when someone's only posts are promoting something/disagreeing with other's about said product.

I mean, if you work for Candace/are friends with Candace I get that you would want to defend her but people really should be honest about their motives. JMO

from sean:

"I have already contacted Cathe to ask that the thread be removed entirely. This certainly is not a good way for Candace’s business to get off the ground. I’ll see what I can do to put out the fire but I can not post on a forum, even in this situation."

so, it does not seem there is any animosity if he is concerned about candace getting her business off the ground. or, he is just THAT NICE of a guy. either way, it seems sean does not want us arguing over this.

>so, it does not seem there is any animosity if he is concerned
>about candace getting her business off the ground.

Awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing this Lorie! I really enjoy the intensity of her Elliptical workout -- perhaps more will be coming!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

>from sean:
>
>"I have already contacted Cathe to ask that the thread be
>removed entirely. This certainly is not a good way for
>Candace’s business to get off the ground. I’ll see what I can
>do to put out the fire but I can not post on a forum, even in
>this situation."

>
>so, it does not seem there is any animosity if he is concerned
>about candace getting her business off the ground. or, he is
>just THAT NICE of a guy. either way, it seems sean does not
>want us arguing over this.

Lorie, thanks for checking with Sean and posting his comment :)

I still feel her workouts are too much like Cardio Coach and I wish she would develop her own unique style. Sean's apparent blessing on her venture really doesn't alter my opinion about that aspect ;-)

I spoke with Sean and he assured me that Candace was licensed to use the music from Volume 3 in a walking CD. As far as he is aware, there is no bad blood between them and he wishes her well with her new venture. Her CD was taken off the Cardio Coach website when her site launched and he sent her a box of the Volume 6 CDs in the event she wanted to sell them herself. He explained the main reason for this was business related, not personal. In fairness to Candace, we do not know if she or her team was directly involved with the posts promoting her products. Having recognized that, this current situation serves as a reminder to vendors that this is our forum and that it is not to be used as an advertising medium for new products. As it relates to Sean, keep in mind, he never promoted on our forum. Any support he got was due to chatter here! Cathe Girls ROCK!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

>I spoke with Sean and he assured me that Candace was licensed
>to use the music from Volume 3 in a walking CD. As far as he
>is aware, there is no bad blood between them and he wishes her
>well with her new venture. Her CD was taken off the Cardio
>Coach website when her site launched and he sent her a box of
>the Volume 6 CDs in the event she wanted to sell them herself.
>He explained the main reason for this was business related,
>not personal. In fairness to Candace, we do not know if she or
>her team was directly involved with the posts promoting her
>products. Having recognized that, this current situation
>serves as a reminder to vendors that this is our forum and
>that it is not to be used as an advertising medium for new
>products. As it relates to Sean, keep in mind, he never
>promoted on our forum. Any support he got was due to chatter
>here! Cathe Girls ROCK!

Debbie -- thank you so much for providing these details! This certainly clears up a lot of questions that were troubling to me. You made a really good point, too, that Sean has never used another forum to promote his workouts. It's pretty fishy when you see newbies who only post in threads to promote a particular instructor.

Thanks to the posters who gave credit to Tracey and her lovely background exerciser and fellow Catheite. They NEVER post in threads about Tracey's workouts.

I'd like to apologize to Candace for any of my comments that may have impugned her character. I'm truly sorry.

All of you need and should apologize for the comments you have posted and be ashamed of yourselves for speaking of another person the way you all have. I am not surprised at all that Sean is totally behind Candace. Want one more tidbit.... these were actually recorded at his studio!!! WOW. Try practicing a PTA (positive thinking attitude) regarding all aspects of life - you will live much longer.

Blessings.

I know that Sean produces GREAT workouts and has a sexy voice now I can add has a lot of class to that list.

Jo

Well, I still won't be buying it. These people who have joined the forum for the sole purpose of pushing Candace's work have left less than a pleasant taste in my mouth.

Good for Candace, but she really needs to make sure people don't *promote* her product this way. The lack of honesty on some people's part is a little off-putting.

It always shows a lot of class when someone apologizes and the other person responds with, "you should." Really shows a mature and *positive* outlook.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.