Canadian Who Can't Purchase Meal Planner

twinkletoes129

Cathlete
I'm a Canadian who would like to purchase the one month bronze meal planner package. But when I go to purchase and fill in my address. It's asking for State and Zip Code. When I put in my Postal Code in the "Zip Code" box and after I fill in my card information and hit "Proceed to Checkout" it will not accept it. Is this Nutrition feature only for the U.S.? I thought Cathe serves internationally. I'm confused :confused:. It offers no option for Postal Code or Province even though there is a box to fill out "Country/Region". This is strange. I would really like to purchase this meal planner. Please can you let me know how to proceed. Thanks for your help!

I'm a Canadian who would like to purchase the one month bronze meal planner package. But when I go to purchase and fill in my address. It's asking for State and Zip Code. When I put in my Postal Code in the "Zip Code" box and after I fill in my card information and hit "Proceed to Checkout" it will not accept it. Is this Nutrition feature only for the U.S.? I thought Cathe serves internationally. I'm confused :confused:. It offers no option for Postal Code or Province even though there is a box to fill out "Country/Region". This is strange. I would really like to purchase this meal planner. Please can you let me know how to proceed. Thanks for your help!

We've made some changes to the Premium Membership cart and you should be good to go now. Please try again.

Thank you!!! :) Now, I'm just anxiously waiting for the Workout Blender and iPod downloads so that I may consider getting the Gold membership. Do you know when that will become available?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.