Canadian Cathletes Can Now Order the Fit Tower

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SPK_8372.jpg
Some Good News For Canadian Cathletes

The Fit Tower is now available for Canadian Cathletes to order on the Fit Tower website (excluding the provinces of Quebec, and the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).

The Fit Tower™ will ship from a facility in Canada and that means you won't have to worry about import taxes.

* Order The Fit Tower™ We use in our new videos from Fit Tower™ at: http://fittower.com/?key=cme Make sure to Use Coupon Code "Cathe10" for further savings

** Pre-Oder Cathe's New DVDs from us at: http://shop.cathe.com/FitTower-s/122.htm

So excited - I didn't realize it would be free shipping in Canada too, nice! Too bad the pre-sale ended for the dvd's as I wasn't originally going to order the tower but now you've changed my mind LOL! What was i thinking...i always order Cathe's workouts :)

It's our understanding that it's because Quebec requires the packaging and printed materials included in the product to be bilingual, as the official language of Quebec is French. To develop separate packing in French is not economically feasible to do for the quantities Fit Tower expects to do.

It's our understanding that it's because Quebec requires the packaging and printed materials included in the product to be bilingual, as the official language of Quebec is French. To develop separate packing in French is not economically feasible to do for the quantities Fit Tower expects to do.
If I don't care if the packaging is English only can you ship? Obviously English is not a problem for me.

Thank you so much for offering this product to Canadians! The free shipping is really a nice bonus - thanks. I have ordered this exciting and versatile product already!

The price that was charged to my credit card - it that in Canadian or US dollars? I am wondering if I will be charged exchange on my credit card bill. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi blkblt, I wish we could, but this unfortunately can't be done since the Fit Tower is being shipped from the Fit Tower's manufacturer's Canadian facility, and not from us and not from the USA. This is why import taxes are not charged and I think shipping is free. This is evidently a Canadian law and not something that can be violated. Perhaps you have a friend or relative in another part of Canada that could take the shipment for you?

Hi blkblt, I wish we could, but this unfortunately can't be done since the Fit Tower is being shipped from the Fit Tower's manufacturer's Canadian facility, and not from us and not from the USA. This is why import taxes are not charged and I think shipping is free. This is evidently a Canadian law and not something that can be violated. Perhaps you have a friend or relative in another part of Canada that could take the shipment for you?
I have found a friend in Ontario that can take the shipment to their address and they will forward it to me. However I still cannot fill the billing information as Quebec is not an option. Can I talk to someone in customer service, give you my billing information and then the delivery address in Ontario. They are nice enough to do this for me, I don't want to ask them to pay for the tower on top of what they are already ding for me. Hope this works.

Hi blkblt, Glad you found an option. We don't handle the sales for the Fit Tower unit, but you can contact them directly at: If you have questions about your Fit Tower™ please call their Customer Service at 1-800-443-9130, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm EST. Or just visit their website at http://fittower.com/contact-us/ and email them your question and they will get back to you ASAP.

OT: Nathalie, are you no longer in Belgium? Living in Quebec?

No, I don't live in Quebec ;);):D
I have relatives and friends living in Québec. My cousin is kind to ship it to me but since I now know Montreal can not delivered, I have given up the option.

My dvds were ordered at pre-sale price already. I have placed my order for my tower yesterday and a third shipping company based in US will forward it at home. Excited :p :p

Now I can't wait for clips.;);)

Last edited:
Hi blkblt, Glad you found an option. We don't handle the sales for the Fit Tower unit, but you can contact them directly at: If you have questions about your Fit Tower™ please call their Customer Service at 1-800-443-9130, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm EST. Or just visit their website at http://fittower.com/contact-us/ and email them your question and they will get back to you ASAP.
OK eventually we'll get this resolved I just called the number mentioned above and it seems you gave me the US distributor. DO you have the canadian one? They said that I would have to go to Amazon to get the tower!!!

OK eventually we'll get this resolved I just called the number mentioned above and it seems you gave me the US distributor. DO you have the canadian one? They said that I would have to go to Amazon to get the tower!!!
So much confusion!!! Just talked to them again, and they will start shipping to Canada only next week. So I have to call them then and they will take my info over the phone. Finally I figured it out. Hopefully I can still get the discount and weight bars.

So much confusion!!! Just talked to them again, and they will start shipping to Canada only next week. So I have to call them then and they will take my info over the phone. Finally I figured it out. Hopefully I can still get the discount and weight bars.
They just started doing this, so I'm sure there is some confusion. Let us know if you have any more problems.

Would like to have the tower for barbell work but noticed that the desired length for a good balance with plates and bar is from 48" - 52" I can't seem to find any barbell with those measurements in Canada. The one I own is 60 in. What to do now? Any help with my query would be much appreciated.

Would like to have the tower for barbell work but noticed that the desired length for a good balance with plates and bar is from 48" - 52" I can't seem to find any barbell with those measurements in Canada. The one I own is 60 in. What to do now? Any help with my query would be much appreciated.

We have a Pinterest bpard that has several links for barbells like we use in our videos. You should be able to get at least some of these in Canada. You can find our "Equipment For Our Videos" Pinterest board at: https://www.pinterest.com/cathefriedrich/equipment-for-our-videos/ Also, the barbells we usually use are 54 inches in length.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.