Can

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

Sorry, meant to say, "Can't See New Live Sort Options" as the title:

this is what I see when I sign on to LIVE....how do I get to the new "sort" function screen? I don't get it on my desktop ( below) or on my phone with Chromecast.

upload_2016-3-14_5-48-37.png

Good morning Deb!

If you click on the Cathe Live tab (top left) next to Cathe logo. Scroll down and the live videos are shown below under the Live window. From here you can see the search. Hope this helps!

As far as I know, that IS the "new" search option. I don't see much of a difference between the new and the old, to tell you the truth.
Am I missing something??

As far as I know, that IS the "new" search option. I don't see much of a difference between the new and the old, to tell you the truth.
Am I missing something??
This is the search for On Demand videos. The Live search, the pull downs ask something different like "Type of workout", "Quality", and "Sort" from newest to oldest or visa versa. You have to click on the "Cathe Live" tab next to "Home" tab to get the different search options.

The only way I can get them to sort into what I specify is if I clixk on my videos at the top. If I use the search on the cathe live page, nothing sorts.

The sort is working fine. You just have to make sure you don't have too many variables selected. You should always start by clicking the reset button to clear previous selections. If you're not familiar with how "Sorts" like this work start with something simple "Workout Types>Workouts under 45 minutes. Then click submit. This will show all workouts under 45 mins. If you want to further define this search you could select in "Video Quality" then show only "High Quality" videos. If you then want to search for something else you should then click the reset button.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.