Can you guys please beat up my BF!

wlorrie

Cathlete
I saw the post on this website that about the BIG guns t-shirt and the Cathelete T-shirt, and told my BF I wanted that for Xmas. In addition, I wanted the Cathe calendar for Xmas. So on Xmas, my Bf gives me the T shirts and nice new LCD TV/DVD player to play my Cathe DVD in, but told me refused to buy the calendar!! He's told me several times that he doesn't like Cathe (he is jealous of Cathe since he thinks I like Cathe more than him) but always thought he was joking.

I know shouldn't complain about what I didn't get for Xmas b/c there are so many people less fortunate than I am, and I'm not really upset at him, but I really wanted the calendar for Christmas!!! Now, I have to buy it for myself.

Lorrie

Well, I'm not quite sure what to say about this without releasing a string of profanities.

Buy the calendar yourself & tell him to go scratch. ;-)

Your boyfriend is jealous of Cathe? Are you serious?! If you're serious, your boyfriend has some issues. Egads!

And it's a calendar, for crying out loud! You're right: You shouldn't be complaining. A lot of people probably would like to have had some food for Christmas, but weren't able to afford it, and you're complaining that you didn't get Cathe's $12.95 calendar. Go online, order it, and get over yourself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.