Can we copy our dvds onto laptops?

gonnabea5

Cathlete
I'm wondering only because I want the premixes when I take laptop to the gym. I have them downloaded on my laptop, but the downloads don't have premixes.
TIA

Last edited:
So there is a way to rip DVDs to mp4 - which is how I would assume you plan to play them on the laptop. You need a software to rip the media and set it up to remove any protection on the DVD. Its a very time-consuming and space- consuming endeavor! For example when I rip a Cathe DVD there may be 20-25 separate titles to rip, one for each premix and the main program or bonuses on the disc. And the premixes aren't labled in the software's rip menus so its a lot of trial and error to get whatever premix you want. Some you can tell from the workout manager by running time for the premixes... but then some of them are the with music, no music, cues only options.

On- Demand my be the easier way to get the premixes at the gym!!

but how can I edit em cuz im trynna post em on my social media profiles and they ask for a shorter and in another format video.

but how can I edit em cuz im trynna post em on my social media profiles and they ask for a shorter and in another format video.
yep, just use one of this - Imovie, OBS, Movavi, Sony Vegas, etc. They all are cool. I would strongly recommend using Movavi video editor because it is similar to Imovie, but in comparison to Imovie, Movavi is working on both - Windows and MacOS. Here is a link to it-

Last edited:
I'm wondering only because I want the premixes when I take laptop to the gym. I have them downloaded on my laptop, but the downloads don't have premixes.
TIA
You can use Handbrake to split the downloads into 1 file per chapter, then create a Playlist for the premix(es) you want.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.