Can I toot my own horn??

diane334

Cathlete
Hi Everyone -

I am a recent Cathe convert and have been using her weight lifting videos for 3 weeks now. I wasn't expecting quick results because I have been traveling every weekend this past month so I have not been able to workout as much as usual and I have been eating pretty bad when I'm out of town. But this past weekend, my bf said that my jeans looked really baggy. He was laughing about how much I had shrunk. I didn't really notice much change on myself (I think my self perception is ascew), but he said he can see a big difference. Anyway, I was just excited that I am already seeing changes in my body. I can see my abs again!

Thanks for listening!

- Diane

WTG, Diane!! Of course you can toot your own horn - LOL! This is the place to come to celebrate your own successes!! We're all right there with you!! Keep up the great work!!

Carol
:)

Thanks guys! I am wearing those jeans again today and they are so baggy! The problem is that my hips are too big for size 4, but size 6 is too big now. Well, I guess it is not a HUGE problem...

I had been working out pretty hard before I started Cathe using the Firm, running and weight lifting at the gym. It is pretty amazing that these videos can make that much of a difference.

Thanks again!

- Diane

Yes Diane they do make a difference! I'm right there with you - in between size 6 and size 4! I was still losing weight with WW when I started doing Cathe at the end of July, and I saw results in leaps and bounds as soon as I switched to Cathe from the Firm and FitPrime! I'm so happy for you!!!

Carol
:)

Thanks everyone! It is pretty exciting for me, since I have basically been the same size forever no matter what I did to workout or how clean my diet was. It is too bad that those were my favorite pair of jeans of all time. Maybe now they can be my "fat" jeans instead of my skinny jeans. ;)

My goal was to add muscle definition, not even to lose weight since I assumed this was just the size I was going to be. The muscle definition is coming along as well, but is harder to notice than a change in size and will probably take longer to really notice. I wish I would have taken a before and after picture - I have only seen the change gradually so it does not seem like as big of a change. I am excited to see what will happen in the months and years to come!!

Thanks!

- Diane

Congtatulations Diane, What tapes of Cathe have you been doing?
I don't like the step ones, so I avoid those. Thanks for you help
and keep up the good work. Dianne

Hi Dianne -

Thanks for your kind words. I don't use the step tapes either. I have never tried step before, but HiLo aerobics has always confused me so much that I figured step would do the same thing. If you don't like step videos, I would suggest Kick Punch Crunch for cardio. I have tried several different kickboxing instructors and this is the most fun video I have ever used. I also run for cardio, usually just 3 miles once a week and an interval workout once a week and then kickboxing another day.

I currently own the PS series DVD, the Pyramids DVD, Muscle Endurance, Bootcamp, and all of the Body Blast series on tape except for the step videos. I have basically just being going through all of the workouts just to try them all once (3 weight lifting videos a week), so I can't say yet which ones really made a difference for me. though I really enjoyed Bootcamp, Kick Punch Crunch, and Pyramids. I feel like a sweat buckets on Bootcamp and KPC and lose a pound each time I do each video!! Once I start different rotations, I will probably be able to see better if some videos work better for me than others.

Thanks,
Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.