CALORIES BURNED DURING WORKOUT?

TORID25

JUST WONDERING IF THEIR IS A WAY TO KNOW ABOUT HOW MANY CALORIES ARE BEING BURNED DURING KICK MAX (FOR EXAMPLE) BUT FOR EACH VIDEO?

Not Cathe here, but the best way to get an accurate reading about calorie burn, is to use a HRM(Heart Rate Monitor). Calories burned are based on your age, height, weight, and heart rate, and some even figure in your VO2max. I've used a Polar HRM for years now, and I wouldn't work out without it.

Carolyn

An article it Fitness mag said 150lbs woman doing high intensity cardio for an hour (any cardio) burns about 400 calories in that hour. hope this helps.

I agree with getting a heart rate monitor. I haven't worn mine lately, but the last time I wore it for Kick Max, I burned around 500 calories and I weigh only 124 lbs. I also burned that much with Low Max the last time I wore it. I'm actually doing Kick Max tomorrow morning. I think I'll wear it and see if I still burn that many calories. Now that I'm in a little better shape, I may burn less calories, but I also do not have to modify the blast section as much as before, so maybe I'll get lucky and still hit 500 calories.

I am 44, 5-4 and 155 and using the Polar HRM burn around 400 calories doing Kickmax. Usually for one hour of cardio, I burn 300-400 calories depending how much effort I put into it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.