Calorie counter

LizC7

Cathlete
Does anyone know a good site or app to figure out how many calories I should be eating a day? I saw one calorie counter site that said I was sedentary but didn't really give me an option to enter that I work out 5-6 times a week. My job is a desk job so I know that knocks me down a bit but if I follow Body Beast, I should be eating 1500-2000 calories a day and then if I follow this site I should be at 1250.

I use Fatsecret. (I know, horrible name). You can even scan barcodes with your phone to see all the nutritional facts. You can set up a most eaten foods lists. I really like it.

Thanks to you both. Does either track exercise? How do you know how many calories you're burning with exercise?
I went to set up myfitnesspal and it said I should be eating 1200 calories a day based only on my desk job.

Thanks to you both. Does either track exercise? How do you know how many calories you're burning with exercise?
I went to set up myfitnesspal and it said I should be eating 1200 calories a day based only on my desk job.

Yes, you can enter in exercise on Fat Secret.

Mfp takes into account exercise
I have it synced to my fitbit
It's only as accurate as I am honest but it keeps pretty good track
It's nice to just look foods up before you eat
And just always know where you are at

Christie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.