Calling moms of teen girls... Xmas help!

Stacy

Cathlete
We are celebrating Xmas a bit early this year and have to shop for two girls age 15 yr. I don't necessarily want to give money or gift cards and can't afford expensive electronics/phones type stuff. What is popular now? Any clothing stores that are "in"? I looked at a few clothing websites (Old Navy, American Eagle, Kohls) and it's all sweat pants and some pretty ugly hoodies and cropped shirts which I won't buy them. Any ideas???? Thanks!

Stacy,
There is a company called Dashing Diva that makes press on gel nail polish - not a plastic fake nail - but an actual strip of gel nail polish. They are super easy to apply and come in the cutest colors and patterns. I have been using them for more than a year now. They last a good 2 weeks through dishwashing, weight lifting and general fun housework (ha). I keep my nails short and so I never really got "colorful" manicures. These gel strips allow me to have fun with nail color for fraction of the price. I think you get like 2 or 3 mix and match full manicure nail strips per package (around $6 to $8). They also make the strips for pedicures which I just bought but haven't tried.

Debbie

Sorry for the late post. Urban outfitters has really stuff, and not just clothing . Some of the prices are high. They have really cute bedding, pillows, accessories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.