Calf Raises - Register 0 for 1RM

SteppnStrong

Cathlete
I've been doing STS - into Meso 2, and diligently entering my results, and increasing my weights as required so that the next workout sheet has the best weight to use, but the Calf Raises will NOT accept a weight increase and just sit at 0.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Calf Raises

Calf raises are not an exercise where the 1RM formula will be accurate or work. If memory serves me correctly this is not an exercise that we included in the 1RM calculator.

Thank you for the quick reply.

I understand the concept that a 1RM won't be accurate, but being able to enter a weight and have it appear on the next workout sheet would be much more convenient and conforms to the pattern of being able to enter the weight to use for each exercise as all the others do.

At the moment, the print just has N/A and I have to look back to the previous Legs sheet to see what weight I used & whether I noted to raise it a notch or not, whereas everything else has what weight to use on the print as I'm diligent about entering what I use and update the "desired weight" if required & print the next corresponding workout at the same Workout Manager session.

Seems that leaving it out isn't worth the bother it causes for the above reasoning.
But… I get why it WAS left out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.