--- C&T wonderful weekend (HOLLA!) ----

Morning Sunday Girls

Katie have fun and make sure you drink your water.

Becky I love road trips as long as I'm not driving. :)

Up early for the gym and then later on church. Eats were 95% clean yesterday. I had this latte from Sheetz and it was waaaay too sweet.

bbl

fly by from me - crazy sweaty 13 miler this am, now off to clean , then i am leaving the house alone for a few hours!!! date night was really nice, but i am still looking forward to my alone time. bbl

Morning!

Slept in today:) Rest of the house is still sleeeping but they need to be up soon-it's parade day! I hope the weather is good-we're supposed to get storms. Then we have dance rehearsal from 4-9. Long day! I may try to get in one of my new dvds-KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Kickbox but it'll depend on time.

Katie, drive safe and have a great time!

Becky, enjoy your rest day!

Robin, have a great workout!

Nina, enjoy your alone time!

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to rest today. I picked up a stomach bug - last night I very painfully got rid of what it didn't like and today I can eat but I have a stomach ache. I am supposed to do BM2 tomorrow but that is not happening. I think I will reverse the workouts scheduled for this week and do BM2 on Saturday instead of tomorrow.

Katie, I hope you are in the pool by now. It is a hot one out there.
Becky, we restocked at the grocery store this morning. It really limits what you buy when you don't feel good.
Robin, ^5 on getting up nice and early and getting to they gym.
Klaudia, let me know how you like the KCM Kickboxing. I am on the fence as to whether to get that one.

Hi Guys! Looks like everyone is in good spirits! Having a busy but fun weekend w/ the fam. Just finished ASC....time to go play Guess Who.

xoxo

Colleen, I hope you feel better as the day goes on. ick. I hate tummy bugs.

I love Guess Who !!!! :) Have fun Kate!

We are just laying around. Everyone is hot and tired. We were outside working and it started to storm, so we came in and are just chillin' in the a/c .

I just started the book Sizzlin' Sixteen (Janet Evanovich). Love, Love, Love Stephanie Plum books !!! Great summer read !

Eats are good and enjoying my rest day. Tomorrow starts week 5 of FF's Summer rotation !!!:cool:

Hi Everyone,

Survived yday and relaxing a bit today while dh cuts the grass. Did Legs 'n Glutes w/a bit of cardio from Drill Max this am. Eats were way overboard yday but as dh noted, he thinks I starve myself too much then realize how hungry I am so I overeat (those were my words;))then the next day work out twice as hard.:eek::rolleyes: Oh well, I do try to find a balance in my crazy life!:D

Kate, how was your race? What is ASC?

Colleen, sooo sorry you have the stomach bug. Just had that in our home 2 wks ago. Sending well wishes your way.:) Great job finishing insanity btw.:)

Klaudia, hope you're enjoying the parade and the weather held out. Isn't sleeping in great?! Hope the rehearsal goes well! I'd also like to know how you like your new KCM video.

Nina, glad date night was fun. Hope you get your "me" time, too.

Robin, glad you are feeling better.:)

Becky, I need to stock up today, too including the ingredients for your smoothie recipe I can't wait to try!

Katie, Yay for 17 weeks! Can you feel the baby kick yet? Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Wendy, my youngest just turned 2 and 'tho I say I am ready to be done nursing I know I will have mixed emotions also. He just depends on me so much for sleep that I know it's not good for him or me.:( Congrats on the free trainer sessions.

Anne, hope your dad is doing better today. That stinks about the pneumonia.

Angie, hi, and hope you are well.:)

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. If I could get myself on here more often my posts wouldn't be so long.:eek:

Hi Becky!

Are you getting good results with FF's Summer rotation? I want to start a rotation tmrw and have been eyeing that one and Cathe's Aug. '04 lower body rotation. Would love to know what you think.

Thanks!

Julie

Julie,

I have LOVED every single one of FF's rotations. I always feel I am getting good results with them too. I honestly am not trying to lose any weight , but I DID go get a new two piece a couple weeks ago and I intend to wear it to the beach on vacation !!!:p
I have joined my DH (who IS trying to lose weight) and added a 30 minute walk each morning before he goes to work, so I do get a little extra cardio in, but even before we started that I did feel I was getting results.
I like the variety- 2 days of cardio, a total body, a circuit and a leg day AND I sub when I don't feel like doing a particular workout, with another circuit or whatever that day the rotation calls for so I am definitely not getting bored.
OTOH......Cathe's rotations rock too! I don't think I've done the one that you mentioned, so I can't comment specifically on that .
HTH's!!!:)
Becky

HI everyone-

Colleen, so sorry about the stomach bug, for me that is the worse thing. Hope you feel better, try to get some rest. Great job on finishing the rotation :D

Anne, sorry about your dad. I hope he isn’t feeling too badly. Tomorrow is a dr’s appt for my mom and let’s just keep it simple and say it is always a production!!!:) Glad you had a nice night out. I love fireworks too.

Becky, I love roadtrips :) Is it still hot there?

Kate, hope your race was fun :)

Wendy, too funny about your dh, but I am glad it all turned out well and you had a great time!! The free sessions with the trainer sounds awesome – I need someone to kick my butt!!

Klaudia, that is a long day, hope your girls have fun at rehearsal. I am sure they are so excited :) Glad you had a good time at the party.

Julie, with 3 parties in one day, you needed to sleep in :) I do that too w/eating especially on the weekends. During the week I am on so much of a sched. that I keep up w/my food much better than on the weekends.

Robin, do you think it is ever going to cool down??? It hasn’t rained in my neighborhood in weeks!!

Nina, I am like that w/the extra stuff too, but then I always worry that if I through something away it will be the one thing I need :) Hope you had some nice alone time, the quiet can be lovely :)

Katie, hope you all are already having lots of fun!! It is hot!!

Did step moves yesterday. Today I did the giveme10 series. Eats have been good, especially for a weekend :) I have been working really hard this weekend to try to get caught up on all the stuff that got behind because of vacation and the audit prep. I have tomorrow off work to take my mother to some of her dr’s appts. Getting ready to eat dinner and then will try to get straight for next week. Hope everyone has a good evening!

Clintonya

Clintonya, what is the giveme10 series?? Good luck tomorrow at your mom's dr. appointment.

We just finished dinner which was sirloin steak, baked steak fries and salad...I only ate a small piece of steak and skipped the boston creme pie everyone else had for dessert . So eats have been pretty good this weekend.

Kate, can't wait to hear how the race went yesterday!

Becky, it is a w/o I purchased from the exercise tv website. It has 5 segments that are about 10 min each – cardio, kettlebell, yoga, core, upper body, and lower body. Great control w/skipping the pie :)

Clintonya

glad everyone is having a decent weekend! just finished making green chili chicken enchiladas, one of my DHs favorites. I never made him a birthday dinner because we went to the fest friday and then he worked yday. hoping to make his fave cookies to but now time is getting away from me...

did i post my final BL stats?
12.1 lbs lost
BFP down 3.1%
did lose a tiny bit of LEAN body mass, down 0.4 lbs, guess thats the result of all the cardio?

even though im nowhere near the winner Im super happy with these results in 8 weeks.

kate, enjoy guess who!

becky, did you get your shopping done?

clintonya, i think i saw that one on exercise TV, is it stephanie vitorino?

robin, hope gym then church made for a good day =)

nina, what will you dowith your alone time?

klaudia, i really like KCMs kickboxing one, its uncomplicated and gets right to the point, ya know?

julie, ikwym about the eating, yday was by far my worst eating day in the last 3 months!! but, onward and upward.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.