~~~~~~~~~~C & T weekend~~~~~~~~~~

bostonwendy

Cathlete
morning ladies!

can someone please tell my little stinkerooo that 5:15 is no kinda time to be waking?!?!?!

its so early, i have to get us started!

wendy, stinkeroo is much kinder than i would call julia!:p hope you can catch a nap later!!
hope your classes go good too!

housework, errands & cooking for me today - nuthin too thrillin

bbl....

i am so not into a weekend:(:( no babysitter set up, and dh is delayed now. and i already told the kids they'd see him monday:( i should know better, right? last night i went to one of the other military wife's house for dinner. i had very very portion controlled, but i do not even know what was in it - cesar slad and some sort of tomato spinach pizza tart from pampered chef. very tasty for sure. otherwise eats were spot on. i pretty much took a rest day - i was running and felt a "pop" in my calf and had to stop. literally. limped all day, now this morning it just feels like major doms:confused: i made an appointment with a dr for next week, though, b/c i did too much online reading about achilles ryptures and partial tears. glad it feels better now. i hope to swim today, but it is an outdoor heated pool and it is like 35 degrees outside. how do i make myself get in the water??? also need to do some weights later. will see. i just want to hideunder my covers or eat cookies:eek:

wendy, enjoy your gym time today. sorry for the early am.

kate, nice day planned for you!!

bbl. thanks for listening everyone.

Now how about hide under the covers AND eat cookies?!:p Seriously, tho, Sorry abt the calf & DH. (((hugs))) to you! Can you just rename the day Monday. "oh, it's SUnday again!"????? How long is he delayed for? The calf thing sounds painful - you're smart for getting it checked out!
We've been to an outdoor heated pool before - so fun! There was entry from the inside tho - had to push thru some plastic flaps. Have fun!!!!!

Good morning everyone!

New bed is heavenly! It was so nice to sleep in it last night. I changed my mind on the bedding and ended up out yesterday switching everything. I forgot to get a bedskirt so I am out again today. Still need to get pillows but that is another project since DH wants a cool pillow with memory foam. Today is workout (bodyrocktv wo, then HISM2, abs), errands, and cleanmax. My upstairs is still a mess from all the rearranging I had to do for the new bed.

Clintonya, any DOMS this morning? I am interested to see if the gloves made a difference.
Nina, I think getting in the pool might be easier than getting out. I had to go in the pool on a chilly day and it wasn't hard getting in because I dove in but getting out was tough. I hope the calf feels better.
Wendy, 5:15 is way too early for your little one. I hope he takes a nice nap for you.
Kate, sorry about the early night for DH but I completely understand. Hope you were able to get a good workout in.
Lisa, I hate it when life gets in the way of my workout but sometimes it just does.

b: 1 egg, 1 egg white, ezekiel bread
s: banana w/ almonds
l: burrito bowl
s: apple
d: ??? (DH will be away at a bachelor party)

kate, i was impressed that i did not drown my sorrows yday in cookies. if i made it thru that, today does not stand a chance:cool: i also needed to hear that the outdoor pool would be fun - it is 29 right now:eek: i hate getting into the car.

Hey ladies.

Wendy 5:15 sound like a nice napmax latter on.

Kate nothing thrillin either. Same-max but maybe I'll rent some movies. It's very cold out today. Did you get the new classical stretch workout email?

http://classicalstretch.com/coreworkout.html

Nina any popping sound is not good, I'm glad you made a dr appt. I hope it's nothing major. Sorry about the delay it must be so hard.:(

Colleen yay a new bed. I so want a new mattress.

My w/o for today will be new circuit. I may do some CLX leg work since I skipped my w.o for 2 days :eek:

b-egg whites and canadian bacon
l-? need to go shopping

Yday at work instead of just turning the heat off I think my manager turned on the ac and broke the whole thing! We froze all morning. Some workers where walking around with hats and gloves on. I should have gotten my hat because now my ears are bothering me.

Last edited:
Morning!

No workout again yesterday. I just can't seem to get back into the groove. And eats are good til nighttime when I start looking for treats. Ugh. And having a sick kid and a Dh whose hours are all over the place right now doesn't help things! Nothing planned for today besides cleaning so I should be able to do something-not sure what, maybe upper body and some cardio.

Wendy, sorry about JJ's rooster hours! Maybe you can swing a nap later?:)

Kate, we have the same day planned.

Nina, I hope it's nothing serious with your leg! That sounds scary. I hope DH's delay isn't too long. I think of you every time Darrin has to work long hours-it's nothing compared to what you have to deal with. Chin up! And have a cookie-it won't kill you!

Colleen, you're making me jealous with all your new bedding talk! I want to redo our bedroom-new paint, bedding, etc. I just have to wait for Darrin to get caught up with all his other projects!

Robin, brrr! I have the heat up to 70* here and I'm still cold! Enjoy your workout!

Morning ladies!! I'll join Nina in the pain-so-bad-I-can-hardly-function group - my back hurts something terrible! No idea what I did to it:confused: I was planning a run, shoulders, back, and abs this morning. I was so stuff and achey that I did a 30 minute power walk and then quit. I need to run errands but I want to just lay in bed with a heating pad. If it loosens up I may try to lift later.

Gotta grin and bear it to get these errands done, bbl for personals!

So sorry for the pain Katie and Nina – hope it will get better as the day goes on.

Katie, it is great you still got a walk in with the pain :)

Nina, I hope the delay isn’t more than a day or so. And good job for even thinking of swimming with those temps!!

Kate, I want one of the individual coffee makers they are always advertising :)

Colleen, your workouts sound good – glad you are loving the bed.

Wendy, two early days in a row, sorry:( Hopefully your workout will give you some much needed energy!

Good job on not using the microwave Robin! I will take a look at the article.

Klaudia, sorry about the sickness. I am finding getting back into the swing of everything this Jan to be hard. I am trying to be on schedule and it seems like everyday something comes up to throw me off!

I am feeling some doms in my triceps area already so hopefully it got in there good! Back from dropping off my oldest for the 9:00 class, then need to pick her up at 11:30. My youngest dd will be getting costumes today so we will do that from 2-3 then she has practice from 3-5. Need to go to the store and all the other house stuff and get in disc 3 legs. Hi to everyone else. Will bbl.

Clintonya

katie, hope your back feels better soon. good job listening to your body!

klaudia, i do not feel like i do a good job when dh is gone. i think it is probably harder in a lot of ways to deal with the constant comings and goings. when dh is gone for a long time we adapt. it is just that i expected him back 2 days ago, and now it will be sometime next week:( it could be so much worse, i know.

colleen, you are motivating me to change my sheets today!

clintonya, your day sounds packed!!

robin, i'd hate the temp changes at work. must read that article.

well, i braved the pool and it felt awesome. i stayed in for 60 min. it was hard getting out and walking the 100ft back inside:p i still need to do some ub and abs in a bit. need some motivation though. my calf is feeling better and better and i am itching to run. might try my tm tomorrow. it would improve my attitude. eats are clean - i made an enormous crock pot full of bean soup. now i need a small army to feed it too;) bbl

Hi Girls !
I am so late checking in today !
This morning we went out on errands and guess what ? We bought Mario Cart and Super Mario Bros games for wii !!! Tonight is Wii night ! ha Yay!!!

I have Step Moves on the rotation for today & will try to squeeze it in. Right now DH and DD are hanging out in the living room , which is where I do step , so I will have to try to move them out of there !!!

Robin, I really am interested in Classical Stretch.....what are you favorites ? That core one looks great . What do you reccomend ??

Klaudia- your dd drives a snowplow, right ? My dh did for YEARS and I know what it's like. The odd hours,hardly any sleep......wrecking family stuff. Ugh one Christmas when the kids were really little, he worked all day Christmas !!!
I feel sorry for you. It makes the winters extra long !

Hi to Everyone !! Hope you are enjoying the weekend !

Becky

bumpin us up!

busy gay, clean eats.

ETA - Busy DDDDDDay!!! Thanks, BEcky!
I was nursing in the dark!

Last edited:
Busy gay Kate ?? LOL

I did Step Moves, but am still learning it, so I did the warm up, combo 1 twice, combo 2 twice, cool down and abs . I LOVE it !!!! Will work on combo 3 next time !!

Good eats today, with one slip! Oops ! lol

Becky

great eats here! also managed clean max, abs and weights. i am going to try to run tomorrow, as leg is better and better. i still want to eat cookies thoguh:eek: did have 1 kashi cookie:p

becky, have fun with wii!

hi becky! enjoy sm! did you masterit completely yet? i have only attempted combo 1 so far.

nina, glad you got to swim. freeze some soup! always comes in handy when you dont feel like cooking.

robin, i read that article too. the one that scaresmemost is the bpa in canned tomato. i use SO MUCH canned tomato!

clintonya, you have such a busyschedwith two girls in dance! did you fit yourwo in?

katie, take it easy, hope that heating pad helps.

klaudia, that stinks with your dh out plowing. how do your kids handle it? JJ starts saying bye-bye when he sees my dh in his uniform. its kind of cute but sad too.

i am so freaking sore right now! power and then KB is clearly kicking my booty and that is a good thing. i did skip the ab track in KB since i did abs in power and i needed a break. last week it was my shoulders that were the worst and YUP, same this week. but everything else hurts too =)

everyone pls send tooth-cuttin vibes! so sign of any yet but boy do i have little cranky butt on my hands. i was soooooo ready for him to go to bed!

Nina, glad your leg is feeling better. That soup sounds good - it is so cold!

Becky, great idea for step moves. I will be doing that workout tomorrow.

Kate, hope the busy day was a good one.

Wendy, yes finally got the workout in at 6:30. Hope a tooth comes through soon so you can get some sleep.

I forgot the forearm pain with holding the weights – feels like I did an arm workout. Have a good night everyone.

Clintonya

BEcky, I really liked SM too! Some were complaining abt the step work - saying recycled....The WHOLE THING can't be brand new! :rolleyes: Yes, there are some repeats but I think it still felt fresh and I loved the new moves!

Nina, Careful w/ your leg!!!
Glad you had a good day!
I want a brownieeeee!:eek::eek::eek:

Wendy, I use canned tomato too....gotta rethink that one!
I would be on CLOUD 9 w/ all that DOMS! Good for you!:D

Clintonya, My upper back gets sore when I do heavy leg WO's. I use versagrips to ease the forearm pain. I can lift so mcuh heavier w/ them on! Love it!

Colleen, NEW BED!!! Hurray!!! Glad you like it!

Katie, Are you any better? other than annoyed at Collin!?:p

Robin, I've seen that list before. Happy to report the only thing I need to change is the tomato.
I ordered that CS right away, baby!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.