-/-/-/-c-t-thursday-/-/-/-

Steph, I'll check out htat site - thanks!
Have fun with the pooch! Didn't you have 2? Did Christian take the other one?

Robin, Crazy rule! Don;t they know women NEED to shop?!!?:p

-
Clean eats! I'm on a roll!

Something's wrong with our (*&*(&^ hot tub. Every time we go to get in it its 108*. I likeit but its too hot for DDs. That thing was a total waste of money.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I would never put one in again. But if the addition comes in low enough we're gettin' a pool baby!!!! Yeah, right. The addition will prob be $50grand more than I think it will be!:eek::eek::p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back from our excursion. It was a bust:( Looks like I have to buy new at least for the dressers. I'm still on a hunt for a desk we can buy cheap and paint. Stopped at my aunt's bakery and I had a spinach cheese pie-no treats! I'm at my mom's for a while yet-my dad had to take the car back to the dealer cause they messed up a bunch of stuff. Hopefully I get home in time to work out-maybe I'll do abs while I'm here-she has a stability ball:)

Colleen, MM for recovery?! Nice!

Patti, I have MIS upper on tap for later:) You need to write a cookbook-I'm always looking up your recipes!

Anne, what an awesome weekend! You so deserved it is right!

Kate, glad you got your workout done!

Steph, Toronto's not far at all and my friend in Oakville has been begging me to visit-we (Anne&Kate and maybe Patti?) could all meet up one day soon:)

Robin, what are they thinking not letting you shop?!

BTW, My mom has lost 20 pounds!! I'm so proud of her. Everyone is noticing and my brother said he can hear it in her voice:) Even the shots she had for her back are working-she cried tears of joy yesterday.

kl, 1st, congrats on your clean eats!
hope you had fun despite the lack of purchases
^^^^5 to your mom!! thats awesome!

-
cooking dinner but taking a nursing break
i want to snack/munch sooo vbad right now. not even unclean stuff....just food! but its gotta be just mouth hunger si im chewing gum and sucking down water. i will not cancel out my wo!!!!

Kate....listen to my voice....give in to the munchies...
Just kidding! If you're nursing, don't you need to snack to counterbalance the calorie burn?

Klaudia, sorry about not finding furniture, but woo hoo for your mom! Hopefully this will give her the motivation she needs to stick with it.

Robin, it doesn't sound like you're having fun at work today. Maybe your work out will cheer you up?

Steph, thanks for the kind words. The divorce is my husband's doing, he's a poopyhead. But, in the end I'll be happier. He's become very unhappy and distant and completely emotionally shut off. It's actually a relief when I don't have to be around him. The bad part is I still miss the old him--the sweet, wonderful, supportive guy I married. Oh, well....

Hi to everybody else, I'll try to check in tonight. I need to see if the Internet is working right at home. Jim had to have a technician out while I was gone. Which kind of made me giggle because I always took care of ALL that kind of stuff for both of us.

anne

ack!!!!!!!!! I'M STARVING AND READING FOOD BLOGS DOESN'T HELP!!!!!!!!

ok, I feel better now! Dinner's in 20 minutes - surely I canhold out that long!

Anne, ROFL at listening to your voice! I'm trying to drown it out!!! :p:p:p
How was work today? Only 1 day to go til the weekend! Any fun plans? What was your yummy lunch?

How was dinner, Kate? Yummy lunch was nachos at Qdoba. Bad, I know, but I couldn't help it!

Home Internet is working fine again, yay! I'm working at home tomorrow and going to a barbeque/cook out on Saturday. Should be fun! Have a good evening, everyone.

anne

dinner was good! mostly clean;)
ive never been to qdoba..... good, i take it:D
working in your jammies tmrw???:cool:

Klaudia: Thanks for the recipe compliment- made my evening. :D

Kate: Way to stay clean at dinner and not munch before that! I hate it when I feel like that- tough to stay focused.

Anne: LOL at the internet thing that Jim had to fix. :D

Sore throat- ack. I hope it's some weird thing that is gone by tomorrow. Blast.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.