C&T Thursday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!)

Kate, love the time you get w/the girls, do they still have to go in late? It is supposed to start snowing here late Friday night.

Great news Angie! That will save you lots of $!

As you can see, I am ½ working today:eek:

Clintonya

Last edited:
Just a quick check-in to report my good news! The librarian is going to proctor my exams for free! HALLELUJAH!!!

YAY!!! Great news!

Clintonya, THe delay was just 2 hours so Gina left at 9:45. I'm about to get Isabel on the bus, Julia down for a nap and GS chest work and stretching for me!:D
1/2 working is still working! It's allgood!

Clean eats...cold day!! BRRR! I'm driving Isabel down the driveway today - too cold for me!!!:p

Grocery shopping done and put away! I bought an air popper for popcorn and some pyrex for heating/storing food. Do you gals use plastic for anything?

Angie, yay for the librarian coming through in the clutch!

Colleen, I hate when that happens!! I've started ignoring the calls-my workout time is too important!

Clintonya, that's exactly it-I had to be back by 11:45 to pick up Nevena from school and there's no way I can do a Costco trip in an hour and 15 minutes! Congrats on the definition-I'm still waiting!

Kate, I wanted to stay in so bad! How much were the PB dvds? I do have some birthday money;)

b-kashi cinnamon harvest cereal
l-scrambled egg, 2 egg whites w/cheese, spinach, salsa in a ww wrap, 2 slices bacon

Off to clean up the house!

Klaudia, We've always used an air popper... As far as plastic - I do STORE in the fridge/freezer w/ it. Is THAT bad??? I never reheat in plastic - hardly ever use the micro. I do 99% of my reheating on the stove.
PB I got on Amazon - I think it was around $40 maybe - and free shipping too!

GS chest done - YOWZA! I forgot how INSANELY HARD that is! I took longer breaks between so I could keep the weights heavy.

Laura called and wants to come over tonight to WO. we'll prob do a HIIT and Pure Barre and incline abs. I love having her to help motivate me!

yoooo hoooo, clean-eating ladies! Everyone take the afternoon off? LOL!

I was wanting CARBS - BADLY! So I had bowl of veggie soup...tummy's nice and full of goodness now. :D

just made choc chip oatmeal cookies for my dad's bday. made wayyy too many, so i threw out half the dough. i ate a large handful of chips and 1/2 a cookie. now i actually feel like i can avoid the rest. need them gone tomorrow for sure - wish i had not even bothered, but.... also did double wave of bis and tris with pub - first wave of bis 12, 15,20, 2nd dropped down to 10,12,15:cool:

kate, great wo and i bow to your will power. i feel like a loser after reading your post, but i can strive.

klaudia, great job getting out. i do store in plastic, but i have not been heating with it at all.

colleen, wtg getting up and working out. enjoy lunch today.

angie, that is great about free proctoring. can you just move back into your old house when you get back stateside?

clintonya, yea for half days.

anne, loved the pics on face book.

eats have been great other than those darn cookies. i wish i had done store bought. anyways, they will be gone tomorrow for sure. off to run my boys outside. by the way, we made a card, and finn wrote out p-a-p-o-u and f-i-n-n on the card - makes a mom so proud! bbl

I am here Kate – I have switched over to teacher mom for the day :) Yes, those gym styles are hard!

Nina, have fun with your boys! That’s great about the card – you should be a proud mom :) Great job w/the bis and tris!

Klaudia, I also store using the ziplock plastic containers.

Clintonya

Clintonya, I'm glad you're on the mend. Sickness usually wipes me out for a few days, you sound like you're right back at it!

Nina, with as much as you work out some cookie stuff is okay! Thanks for the comment on the photos.

Kate, did you go outside at all today? I hope not, it's freezing out there!

Klaudia, how was your shopping trip?

Angie, go French librarians! I'm glad you found someone to proctor for free!

Colleen, how was the drive back in rush hour? Not too stressful, I hope.

Becky, what did you get up to today?

Robin, how's your shoulder?

Dr. Becky, are you doing residency? My sister is a physician and I remember when she had to do that.

Katie, are you rockin' your birthday?

So, my boss came back to work today and when he saw my new hair style he said I look like I should go start a rock band. Ka-ching! I told him it's my rocker chick hair--perfect for the singer/songwriter cruise, right?

Have a good evening, everyone. I'm doing MMA Fusion when I get home and then going to tap class. That'll be fun.

anne

Nina, If those cookies were here I def woulda OD'd!!
WTG on your WO!:D I need some Pyramid this week methinks!
What a sweetheart Finn is!

Clintonya, Hats off to you teaching your girls! Gina and I tend to butt heads when we do her homework together. MIke usually does it with her.

Anne, Inside all day, thank you very much!:D
Nice to get a compliment from Boss!
Havea great WO and tap tonight!

Gettin' ready to sear some steaks! mine over salad....

Good evening ladies. happy birthday katie! That's awesome about getting a day off for your birthday. Have a great long weekend.

This morning I did Athletic Step. I just did 30 minutes on the mini stepper here at work while waiting till my call is over.

Angie, sounds like you have a great husband!

Becky, yes, Z slept last night. I had a bit of difficulty getting her back to bed when she quickly woke up at 10:45 pm with me, but she did and slept until after 7am per my husband. I guess she needed the rest too. Glad you enjoyed your workout.

Morris, great job on another 9 miles! I have committed to doing the Flying Pig 1/2 marathon, so I need to get my mileage up!

Colleen, I didn't get around to abs today either. I figure I'll tack some on tomorrow or over the weekend. My problem was that I had my annual gyn visit today and needed time to shave my legs, make myself more presentable. So I did that instead of abs. :eek:

Clintonya, I am super sore today. I keep stretching, but no relief! My whole upper body is screaming! Congrats on finishing the requirements for your degree!

Anne, yes I'm in residency. This is my first year (intern year) What is your sister's specialty? I am internal medicine.

Anyway, eats were not as good today. I did have my green smoothie for breakfast but our team attending physician bought us lunch. I had a lunch side salad (fairly healthy except the few bacon bits) and lunch portion sweet potato chicken risotto (I know it had lots of butter...but was super good). Then, someone brought a delicious cake. I had 1 small piece about 6 pm. I'm counting that as dinner and I refuse to eat anything else. So, calorie wise, I'm still okay, I guess.

Can't wait for work to be over tomorrow! A full weekend is so precious!

DrBecky (Becky Sue)

DrB, that is AWESOME you get to WO at work!
Not to enable but I think your eats don't sound that bad! You kept PC and I think that's what mostly counts!:)

Laura & I had a good WO. Headed to bed...see ya in the morn!
Hoping for a 2-hr delay again!!!:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.