c-t-(IT's JUNE!!)-tuesday

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning all,

Yesterday was a quiet day on our thread!

So, this morning I decided to take a rest day. I think if I want to push myself at the level of intensity I've been doing, that I need to give my body a rest day now and then!

I'm down almost another pound - 123 this morning! Hallelujah. I know it's the eating more than anything. About 5 more to go which will take a while!

Quiet morning here. Did some budget work now have to do some school work. This afternoon is swimming with Annabel's class.

Kate, I love the original BC. I think it's so fun and moves so quickly. "You can do anything for a minute!"

Nina, hope you're having a great time at the beach!

Becky, hope the parade was fun!

Robin, great job with the leg work! Are you working out mostly at the gym now?

Colleen, I'm with you on BC! Awesome WO yesterday! Good luck with Insanity! I wish it was something I could pull out more often but for some reason every time I do, I get so sore - maybe I just need to do it more often! :)

Clintonya, have a great vacation!

Hi Anne, Wendy, Katie, Lisa!

Time to draw grammar tree diagrams. :)

BBL.

Morning Angie & all to follow! I am SO SO SAD that my 3 day weekend is over. Less than 4 weeks til my vacation, but I am just not sure if I can make it. My job is really not a fun place to be these days...

On the bright side, we have a new Case Manager starting today - YAY! My workload is always more manageable in the summer, but in the fall hopefully things will be better once the new person is trained.

Collin's first day at "Rising Kindergarten" is today (at his new preschool). I better go pack his lunch!

Angie ^5 on the weight. Yes I mostly workout at the gym.

Katie Collin first day of school how exciting. The kids go to school year round where you live?

No w/o today but I will be working all day long. I will have a positive attitude and take my B vitamins too.

Have a groovy day.

Good Morning Girls !!!

Who's doing what rotation this month ?? I am looking at several including Cathe's June rotation but haven't made a decision yet.

Parade .....and entire long weekend was great ! We got tons of yard work done and cleaned out the shed, which was a HUGE job ! We three out a lot and gave away some and junked a lot of the rest. Now there is room in there again !!! :)

We went out and bought a kids pool and invited grandsons *and parents * over for a cookout but that didnt' workout (naps, football practice,etc) but the pool is filled and ready for whenever they CAN make it and we had the cookout with youngest daughter & boyfriend! Grilled grouped sandwiches for DH & me and hotdogs and hamburgers for them . (what they wanted)

Katie, GOOD LUCK wishes to Collin today !!!!It's a big day for him !
Angie, have fun swimming with the class and great going on the weight.

Can you believe it's June ?
Gotta figure out my workout/ rotation !!!!

Morning!

Back to reality after a great weekend at the cottage:) The girls had a blast-lots of swimming, grilling, bonfires, and friends-and I got to visit with Anne! We so need to have a girls' weekend up there! Today is back to school and house stuff-need to restock the groceries and do some cleaing. And tonight I have a parent meeting at the middle school!:eek: How the heck do I have a middle schooler?! I'm feeling much better after getting my blood work back last week so it's back to real workouts although I'm not sure what I'm going to do this month.

Angie, nice job on the weight loss! I agree with the rest day-you are pushing your body hard and need it to recover properly.

Katie, you can do it! 4 weeks will be here before you know it! Collin will do great-no worries!

Robin, have a great day!

Becky, fun weekend!

bbiab...

Hi Everyone! I can't believe the weekend is over either. I really enjoyed having an extra day yesterday to relax. This morning I did Insanity Max Interval Plyo and PS Back and Bi's. Last night I did another Shiva Rae from FitTv and I just love her yoga workouts. Total Fitness DVD's is supposed to have a big sale in July so maybe I will order her DVD's then.

Angie, ^5 on the weight loss. I am sore with Insanity. I have found that doing some stretching in the evening helps to loosen me up.
Becky, I decided to do Insanity this month along with PS and GS weights. Sorry your cookout did not workout yesterday.
Clintonya, have a great trip.
Katie, I hope Collin has a great day at his new school. You can make it through 4 weeks especially since this week is a short one! Are you going back to work after the baby is born?
Klaudia, I am glad you had a great weekend and the your blood work is good.
Robin, good plan to have a positive attitude today. I will do that too since I definitely don't want to be at work!

b: buff smoothie & egg whites
l: grilled chicken salad
s: apples, greek yogurt, almonds
d: steak, salad and corn pasta

Where is everyone ????

I decided to do FF's Getting Ready for Summer Rotation . Today I did MM ! Great starting workout !!!
Will make up yesterday's cardio by walking tonight . I just wanted to start out on June 1 and not get all messed up by starting on a Tuesday- if that makes any sense.

Gotta shower and get busy on jobs . :)

I haven't caught up on the thread from the weekend yet, but I wanted to say hi to everybody! I didn't want to post until I started working out again, but somehow that still hasn't happened. :( Tonight, I promise! I think I'm going to do the BM2 UB premix and abs. Then get up early tomorrow for cardio. Even if I do 4 work outs this week, that will be better than the last 3 weeks, so I'll take it.

OMW, Klaudia's in-laws and friends are so.much.fun! I had a blast Saturday night when I got to visit with them. Klaudia, that cottage is beautiful; I can tell you will all enjoy the time you spend there. Your SIL is a trip! Tell Corn Girl I said hi!

Becky, what jobs are you up to today? Glad you got the shed cleaned out, doesn't that feel good?

Colleen, thanks for the heads up about the DVD sale at Total Fitness. I'll have to check that out.

Robin, you groovy chick, enjoy work today.

Katie, I'm sure Collin will do great at his new school. What did he get for lunch? Your vacation will be here before you know it.

Angie, I actually love grammar tree diagrams. I such a nerd. :D I love language and words and linguistics, so I will live vicariously through you. Good luck with your studies today.

Hi to everyone else! Super busy Meeting Tuesday for me. bbl

anne

good morning everyone. back to reality here too. we came home this am and i am all unpacked. i got to run this am, and that was good - 10 miles was great. yday i ended up doing intervals on the elliptical for an hour. i really need to catch up on weights and abs today - it is good to do today as dh is leaving town.

colleen, i did shiriva's fire fittv yoga and liked it okay. i will try her dancing series today. let me know about that sale. i love mark blanchard's yoga, but it is really intense for every day.

becky, i need to look at cathe's june rotation. i am finishing up the jan ff rotation now.

klaudia, welcome back. glad the blood work turned out well. are you feeling better? i am jealous of your get together with anne. who can come visit in jacksonville??

angie, great job with the weight loss! i am so impressed.

robin, how much longer in yor job?

katie, don't think about 4 weeks, think of just today. you can do it!!

eats got too heavy yday, but stayed clean thankfully. today will be great i know. bbiab - must do some weights and abs

Ugh - bady day=binge on frosted flakes. Of all things! I will move on and not let it get the best of me. Tomorrow will be better.

Hi Kate !

Nina, did you see results from FF's rotation ??

ugh Angie, but it could be a lot worse than cereal . Back in the day, I LOVED Frosted Flakes !!!

i need to vent this somewhere.... people who use facebook for backstabbing are really stupid. at least you can choose your friends.

oh kate, hugs!! totally can relate too. pm us if you want (still have not told us about dr!)

angie, hugs to you too. tomorrow is another day, and i know i always find it easier after a particularly bad day.

becky, i enjoyed the rotation, but we went on vacation halfway thru, so i had a week off. i recommend it. i do think i need a break from regular lifting though, and more towards circuits.

anne, we posted at the same time earlier. hope the meetings fly by. glad you had a good weekend.

fd is rearing its head here. i am going to just duck it this week, for a variety of reasons. i need to address things, though, soon. i caught up on all my wos, and it destressed me from my monsters, who replaced my children when dh left and we returned home:( off to the pool shortly, and i hope to keep them there until bedtime! eats are good, though i'd love nothing more than something sweet and carb heavy. not today, though!

Thanks guys! I know I owe you all the PM still! I am so bad! Thank you Becky for YOUR PM & the concern! I will get it out shortly!

hi ladies!! busy mem day weekend here and amazingly, got on the scale this morning at the gym this AM and im down 3 more lbs from my official weigh-in Fri. this is the 2nd time this has happened... and hopefully when i weigh-in this fri I am not up again. wonder if im eating/portioning better over the weekends and just not noticing... so this is a total of 7.8 lbs from my first weigh-in 4 weeks ago if I dont go back up.

b - homemade prot bar and muffin, its "bring-in-healthy-recipes" week at the gym =) both were ellie k. recipes i recognized and thankfully they were portioned properly small
l - quinoa salad
s - sw pot fries and yog dip, SMALL portion, yay me =)
d - no idea, we're going to the downtown tues night street fair thing so I need to be careful

i made xtra quinoa salad, sw pot fries and yogurt dip to bring back to the gym.

kate, yes PM, please, hope you are doing ok! (((hugs))) to you

nina, sorry about the little monsters in your house right now. i imagine they get cranky post-beach just as we do.

becky, BBQ sounds fun! we did that over the weekend, its just weird for us with all the MTV-lookin people hanging out by the pool. quite the scene. i would much prefer your blow-up pool in the backyard =)

katie, just 3 days of work until vaca, right? you can do it!!!

klaudia, your cabin weekend with anne sounds great! totally jealous!!

angie, cereal is so easy to get into for me, too. i say throw it out!

anne, did you get that wo in? you'll get back into the swing of things in no time. so jealous of your time out at KLs cottage! it sounds FAB!!!!

robin, what do B vitamins do for you? i must confess ive never been a vitamin or supplement person but im beginning to think i should be taking some.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.