:::: C&T humpin' WEDNESDAY ::::

I have NO PLANS today! WAHOO! I might take the girls and go shopping to find a new tank top to buy for me & Laura for our race Saturday.:D Last night I bought tickets to Cirque du Soleil for us to go see Fri night. YAY! I cannot WAIT to have a girls night away! We are gonna shop til we drop!

Hope everybody has a great day!

Good Morning Girls !

Kate, you are going to have so much fun !!! It sounds fantastic !!
Are you ready for that race ? I can't believe it's here already ! I remember when you signed up, it seemed so far away.

No real plans here today either, and I like it !! :)
Cardio today. :) :)

BEcky, You gonna be spinnin' today?
I suppose I'm ready... Honestly, we're just going to have fun. I bought a waterproof camera so we can take pictures of ourselves doing the different obstacles!:p We'll have people shoving us out of the way while we pose for the camera - lol!:p:p:p

Klaudia, Sorry you didn't get your walk! Brownies are evil I tell ya - soooo hard to resist!

LOL :) Sounds so fun ! I can't wait to hear all about it .

I think I'm going to stick to what's on the rotation today because it's Imax2- one of my very fav's!!! :) :)

Imax2 is always fun! Have a BLAST! :D

oh,how I love summer vacation - not having to get kids around for the bus is like Christmas everyday!

Happy Hump Day!

Definitely going grocery shopping today before there's a mutiny in the house! Dance this afternoon too. Today's workout is supposed to be Step Blast but I don't have it so I'm either going to do All Step or Step and Intervals from CTX or some kickbox cause LowMax is on tap for Friday and I don't know about 3 days of step!

Kate, I'm so excited for your girls weekend! You are going to have so much fun and do awesome in the race too! And yes, brownies are the work of the devil-especially when they have peanut butter in them!

Becky, have fun with Imax 2! I need to get that on dvd!

good morning! sorry i never came back yday - there is so much to do still, it never stops. i have to go to target today still, and i need to do some weights and abs.

klaudia, congrats on danica - that is wonderful!! and i do not know what happened with the brownies, but i know what would happen if they are near me!:p

kate, is this your 5 k coming up? a girls weekend sou nds great. what about j?

hi becky. i love imax 2. maybe i will do some imaxing tomorrow.

another run this morning. it is so so hot! bbiab. eats were awesome yday.

Imax2 aka SWEATMAX is history !!!! Man, I love that one !!! It's such a good workout but has the feel good, put-me-in-a-happy-mood vibe too!!!! :) :)

Nina, how are you doing all the regular stuff and your SUPERWOMAN workouts all while moving ??? I HATE moving and it consumes me ! I can't imagine how you fit it all in, but I am impressed, once again by you !!

Klaudia, once step was my very favorite workout and I could do it 5 or 6 days a week and still look forward to it. Anymore, once or twice a week is fine.........there's so much more to pick from !!
I always sub if I think it's too much step. And I LOVE/hate brownies. If they are here , I will eat them until they are gone !!

Hi Everyone!

I am so behind in reading. I never made it back after our class because I had some work to do, then did insanity UB, and the extended stretch from STS. As I was stretching DH started dinner. We were delayed since we ran out of propane and we couldn't get the grill lighted after that. Finally got our hamburgers on the grill and had a nice dinner. This morning was speed drill run followed by Plyo Cardio Circuit. It was a great sweatfest.

Kate, your girls weekend will be awesome. I can't wait to hear about all your fun.
Becky, Imax 2 was one of my original favorites but I had to cut back because it was getting too repetitive.
Klaudia, need to find out about those brownies. Hope you make it to the store today.
Nina, that's great you can get your workouts in while moving. I always put them on hold until I got settled.

Posting from the iPhone at work. Shhhh, don't tell anyone!

Another late morning, didn't check in before I left home. Please forgive me!

Back from a SOLO trip to Meijer!! Gotta love my dad!! And he took them to lunch:) Now it's lunch for me and a workout.

Klaudia, Your dad is flat-out awesome!
and PB + brownies = love :D

Hi Katie!

Colleen, We used to run out of propane all the stinkin' time! Mike finally ran a line to the grill so we'll never run out again!

Becky, Imax2 def is a sweaty happy dance!

Nina, Your WOs while moving are amazing! But we never doubted they would be!
Warrior Dash is Saturday and there's another 5K next Saturday we're doing. For that one the girls are doing a kids 1-miler too. So excited!

CS Core & quads done! BM2 power circuits tonight!:D

Girls had a blast swimming out back! Now they're inside swimming in the jacuzzi! LOL! :p We are gonna LOVE having this pool!

Hi-

Quick post-just wanted to say hi! I am working to get ready for our annual audit which starts next week, it seems to just go on and on!! I also have a migraine, but am pushing through it. I am going to try to do some kind of circuit w/o if my head will cooperate. Will try to bbl tonight.

Clintonya

Clintonya, YIKES on the audit! Hope it goes well! That'd be enough to give anyone a headache! I have a bad one too - thank goodness I have a chiro appt tomorrow! Hope you get your WO!

-
Just had my 1st PB Cookie Larabar - OMW! Gonna have to keep those under lock & key!

hey everyone. i feel like i am hitting a wall. there are things i cannot do by myself, and dh is working, then comes home tired, and well, you can imagine the rest. sigh. also i am grumpy i have very little floor space for my cathe dvds. it is only a year though, right? i did my ub weights, some abs, and some yoga.

clintonya, sorry about the migrsaine. take it easy on yourself. what makes them go away for you?

kate, i am jealous of your wet time. we had some major storms here and had to forgo all outside plans for the afternoon.

klaudia, what a great dad. i am impressed he can manage 3 on his own. sometimes i cannot even do my 2!

hi katie!

colleen, i cannot give up my workouts when i am stressed or everything feels out of control, if that makes sense.

okay, i will probably not be back till morning!

Kate, I didn't realize the pool was already up !!!! Lucky YOU !!! I know you have happy girls ! :)

Clintonya, I get migraines, so I can feel your pain !!! Hope you feel better soon ! Do you take any meds for it ?

Nina, you do so much all the time, it's no wonder you are hitting a wall. Wish I could help ! Hope you feel better soon too.

Dh and I just got back from a GOOD 4 mile walk on the bike path! Felt great ...........86 degrees but not as muggy as it's been so it felt awesome. I must have had my wheaties today! LOL

Am eating one of my very fav. light meals .......what I call a yogurt sundae. Greek yogurt, with blueberries and bananas, homemade granola and cinnamon all heaped in a big bowl. Yummy! :)

Nina, Sorry for the unhelpful hub! LIttle floor space, but PRO RANGE! I'd take it!:D

Becky, I love having favorite light meals!:D

Just did some of HiLo KO - my legs were NOT havin BM2 leg work! I am FUH-RIED from CS!:D

becky, your yogurt sundae soundsfab!!!

another busy day, walkfit and core connection (30 mins) this AM then just got back orm xombat classs tonight.

eats were good, JJ has me running ragged right now!

later chicas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.