----- c&t homegirls - friday -----

Good Morning !!!

Hi Kate ! :)

Just back from another sweaty morning walk ! This afternoon we're going to have rain that brings a cold front and some cooler, less humid air ! I love the heat but I am ready for a break .

bb in a bit......

Angie got on the plane to the US! yay!

No specific plans for us today....cleaning lady day so LOTS to pick up. This place is a pig sty!:eek::p

BUMMER NEWS... We are not leaving for vacation Sunday.:mad::mad::(:( Mike is super swamped at work & cannot get away. He said they are busier than ever & he's got more guys than ever & its just impossible to leave right now. So big sigh. I was able to get a few days in August in our same condo so we'll have that to look forward to. Suppose it gives me another month to help lose my gunt! lol

today is gs bi's & cardio

bbl....

morning becky! its been nasty-hot here too! wtg on your walk! sounds so nice right now. i would love to start my day like that!

wendy, back on that wagon! dont go ruinin' all your progress like i did! :p
busy times for you coming up! but no stressing! these babies usually end up doing much better than we anticipate!

Last edited:
Good morning!

Becky, impressive early morning walk.:)

Kate, I'm sooooo sorry about your vacation plans.:( That is a bummer. Where were you going?

Not sure what my WO is yet. I took an unexpected rest day yday so I have to rearrange my rotation.

Yay for Angie!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ANGIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is GREAT news ! I'm so happy you got on that plane !!! :) :) :)

Kate! :( So sorry about your vacation. :( That IS a huge bummer.
Our vacation isn't until the end of September and that seems so far away.......

Becky, can I have some of that energy?:D

I was up way too late and Joseph had us up thru the night.

Wendy, I actually did see your post but was too tired to write. What is your music fest? You must be getting SO excited to see your ods!:)

Julie, We go to Traverse City (michigan) every july. we get a condo on the bay & its just awesome!
staying up too late then a baby wake up is the story of my parenting life!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p
have a great wo, whatever it is!

becky, guess i shouldnt complain abt aug when u have to wait til sept!:eek::p

YAY ME! I made a FB group for us! And it's by invite/request only! So free from the wandering eyes of nosy in-laws!!!!

Oh, and since were not spending $$$ on vaca this month I ordered the new CS and am going to preorder the new Pure Barres too!:D

kate, i love your way of dealing with disappointment:D a little retail therapy!! so sorry about the vacation....

becky yeah for cooler weather. i am jealous.

julie, sorry for the rough night. hope the day is better.

wendy, i hope the trip back is relaxed and rewarding - don't stress.

well, lots going on here. dh did not get the job:( but he has a great attitude. loads more family drama, but i am imagining it is making me lose my appetite. i had a great run this morning and have abs and legs and yoga on tap for later.... maybe. also some cleaning to do. i know today will be a good day with eats, and i am happy to report the rest of those ic sandwichs are still in the freezer! yeah me! bbl

Nina WTG on the IC sandwiches! So sorry abt the FD AND DH's job opportunity. THe right thing will come along when its meant to be.
WOMAN! That is 3 WOs in one day! I PROMISE you won't turn into a fat blob if you don't get to all of that today!:D:eek::p

Happy Friday!!

So yesterday was a bust besides getting my whole house clean-floors, sheets, bathrooms, vacuumed, dusted, and laundry! I didn't end up working out or eating a clean dinner-too tired to cook so we ended up eating pizza:eek: And I was sneezing all day, took a decongestant and it made me all woozy-yuck. Looks like I'll be sneezing away again today. Oh, and I talked to my mom! We both kinda avoided the elephant in the room but that's ok. The girls and I are heading over there this afternoon for a visit. And I will do yesterday's workout!

Kate, bummer about your vacation, but at least you found a way to ease the dissapointment!;) You can always come see us for a few days! Thanks for setting up the FB group!

Becky, we're getting that weather here too! I already turned off the air-shh don't tell Darrin!;)

Julie, sorry about the rough night! We've been pretty lucky in the sleep dept. All 3 girls sleep like rocks and always have.

Nina, aww! Sorry about the bads news. And even more sorry about the fd. And I'm with Kate-don't burn yourself out!

Yay Angie!! Give that baby kisses from us C&T girls!:)

Wendy, I had 3 slices of pizza and a breadstick so there! You've been doing amazing workouts, don't worry about one slip up!

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday but I planned on running 4 miles and ended up doing 5.25 miles in the heat too. I don't know how I did it but I did. Anyway, I had to scramble to get to work on time and I had consultants here all day. Then out to dinner in VA (after a huge accident on a major road so it took forever). Eats were not great yesterday because I overdid it at lunch. Today will be better. This morning's workout was 4DS HIS.

Julie, sorry to hear about the gallstone issues. I hope it has passed.
Angie, YEAH!!!! You made it on the plan.
Becky, great workout! I hope the weather breaks for you tomorrow.
Klaudia, glad you are talking to your mom. Hope you have a good visit.
Kate, boo on the vacation but I am glad you had some retail therapy.
Nina, sorry about DH's job. ^5 to Finn and his reading.
Wendy, I haven't been eating well this week either. Need to get back on track today.
Clintonya, did you survive your walk last night? It was really humid.

Hi again- only have time for a quick catch up. Did HSC this morning. Those hover squats are killers!

Colleen, you must tolerate the heat way more than me. Great run! Hope today is slower at work for you. Traffic stinks in this area doesn't it?

Becky, I have yet to do DM in its entirety but I *heart* the premixes!

Klaudia, you are super mom!:D I think you deserved that pizza after the wo you got from cleaning. Glad you and your mom talked.

Nina, sorry about your husband's news and the family. Hugs to you. I agree with Kate abt the right thing coming when it's meant to be. Way to have self control on the ic.:)

Kate, you have a positive attitude- that's awesome. Yes, I'm on FB but not really very active. How can I find the group? I'm somewhat FB challenged.:eek::p

Hi~

Kate, sorry about the vacation delay :( You have a great attitude about it! Thanks for starting the group :D

Becky, glad you got your walk in before it gets even hotter. Where are you going for vacation?

Julie, sorry you were up again! I might do that w/o today since I have no idea what I feel like doing :)

Nina, sorry your dh didn’t get the job. I hope something else comes up soon. Great job on not eating the ice cream sandwiches!

Klaudia, glad you talked to your mom :) Great job getting the house cleaned, I keep looking at mine and have no motivation to do much of anything this week :eek:

Colleen, busy day for you yesterday! Are you glad it’s Friday :) It rained about 2 hours before we had to leave and that helped a lot. It wasn’t anywhere near as humid as it had been earlier.

Wendy, this month is flying isn’t it! Hope you can get ready to go home w/out too much stress!

Anne, Jasmin went to the website for the Met and looked at the slide show and she said it looks great :)

Hi Katie, Robin, & Angie!

We were able to get our walk in yesterday so that was good. Working on setting up some new pcs at work which is making the day go by fast, because I keep alternating between that and my regular work. No idea what w/o I want to do today. Was thinking of taking Julie’s idea and doing HSC. Yea for Friday!!!

Clintonya

YAY! Getting so much done today!

Klaudia, Glad things are moving forward w. your mom. And all that cleaning def counts toward a cal burn!

Becky, I have our AC on still too!
WTG DM!

Colleen, WTG on the run! Sorry for the eats...

Julie, I'm Katy Tenniswood. My profile pic is a darkish pic of me & my girls. Friend me & I'll send you an invite!:D
I did HSC last night - I forgot how much fun that one is! I hate hate hate low-ends w/ the barbell tho.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.