C*L*E*A*N eating!!!! Thursday

Hello Robin!

coco, Great WO! I love my laptop for workouts for travelling. I bring my fave cathes to do that don't require a lot of equipment (KB and HiLo stuff mostly) so I can keep up the cardio while we're gone. Which is what Ill be doing for the next little while! Hope your son had fun at sailing camp - too cool!

Katie, So what's Mrs. Katie making for dinner? Props to you that he cooks at all. If I asked Mike to cook dinner he'd take my wallet and order pizza!

Dinner for me was baked chicken, tidy mashed potatoes, salad. I've done great today!
Hoping for some low impact cardio tonight but my belly is kinda aching and I don't want to start anymore contractions. I got L&G done so I suppose that's sufficient if I can't get any more in.

Hi Everyone!

I didn't make it to the doctor's today. I had too many meetings I needed to be at. I have a couple of big breaks tomorrow but my dr doesn't open until 9 on Fridays and I have a 9:00 meeting. Maybe I will just need to be a couple of minutes late.

Coco - welcome! It's nice to see another Colleen in the group. There is a website for the Clean Eating Magazine that has some recipes http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/minisite/ce_index.htm. The meal plans in the magazine aren't always 100% clean but they are good guides.
Kate, sorry DH never cooks. My DH loves to cook but doesn't always want to.
Katie, when DH and I moved in together we fought a lot too. Then we got a cleaning lady and for some reason that resolved a lot of our problems. When money gets tight he wants to get rid of her, but then I tell him to clean the house for a month straight. Always resolves that problem :-D
Angie, glad you are able to get out and enjoy the weather! I bet you and DH can't wait to go to France alone.
Robin, that's funny DD thinks Cathe is too old. She doesn't know what she is missing.

lunch was indian food but not sure about dinner. DH is still working and I am don't really feel like making anything.

Kate, dinner was ravioli and green beans. It was decent, he overcooked the pasta so it was tough (he knew this, admitted while we were eating) and boiled the green beans, probably boiling all of the nutrients right out of there. Oh well, still better than if I had to make it myself!}(

Robin, the rotation looks good. I would go with the kickbox on whichever day that was, and on your two days off, you could try to get a walk in (even a short one on your lunch or something).

Steph, thanks for keeping me company at work today!! I can't wait to show you all of my favorite American things and foods! We are going to do nothing but workout and eat!!:9 :9

Angie, great workout! I agree that the first year might be the hardest (in marriage). We were together for 2 1/2 years before getting married, but there are ALWAYS going to be issues. I assure you that we will never stop trying!

Colleen, hugs, I hope you get to feeling better and I hope you can make it to the doctor before the weekend. I am sure you don't feel like cooking. Could you order something in? Or just eat cereal, that's what I would do, LOL!

Shelley, where are you?

Shirl, we miss you!

LaundryMax, then PackMax -- getting ready for the weekend away.

Kate, are you all packed up? I am so jealous of your vacation! I bet baby Julia is going to look FAB in a bathing suit!

HI ladies,

Colleen feel better soon.
Kate toy box cleanupmax sounds like a workout in itself. Glad you had a great eating day.
Robin your rotation looks good. I also only like to work out 5 days a week.
Katie sorry you and Chris are having troubles. (((HUGS))). BTW great workout I love HIS.
Angie great workout that your right that one is crazy hard but FUN. Do you have fittv or exercisetv on your cable. If so you could try them to spice things up.
Steph sorry about barfmax. Maybe your pug was trying to tell you it's time for a new duvet.;) Giving you the perfect excuse for shopping at Target when your on the RT.:7

Coco Welecome! My name is Jennifer or Jenn. I'm 38 married 4 years with a ten year old stepdaughter. Eating is the hardest part and try to replace bad habits with better habits can be difficult. Hang in there and take it one day time. We are here for the support.

Today I got up at 5am again, yeah me, and did cardiokickfest 1-7.
Day was okay until after work. I crashed big time, wanted some salty and crunchy grabbed Cheetos at the store, then that didn't cut it so I had some ice cream and almonds. But the rest of the day was good. Can I blame it on that TTOM?

Have a great night.

Hi Shirl and Shelley where ever you guys are.

Jenn

Colleen, I actually don't complain that DH never cooks - and in turn he never complains that I don't lift a finger outside! Our cleaning lady solved a lot of fight issues too. She's cheaper than a marriage counselor, that's for sure!

Katie, I think I look kinda funny in a bathing suit but my sisters say they love it. They're egging me on to wear a bikini but I feel too wierd. Hope you have a good weekend too. Mypackmax starts tomorrow - we leave 1st thing Sat. AM.

Jenn, Good job getting up early - I'm jealous - wish I had it in me. Maybe if I went to bed before midnight.....! Ooh, I loooooove Cheetos! Sooooo hard to resist!

Hey all,

Skipping workout to watch Harry Potter with DH and relax... been a long day with kiddos. Usually take sunday off but will work out then.

Had sushi for dinner. Our Fry's makes it fresh. Was good.

Have a great night. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day!

angie

Every day is a new day, Angie! You can do it!
Hope you and DH have a nice night together!

I'm huuuuuuunngggrrrryyyyy!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.