buying more dvds -- am I nuts?

bitmover

Cathlete
Ok, on the eve of the presale of the new stuff, am I crazy to be ordering older dvds? I discovered cathe only a couple of months ago and I have already procured a large collection (4DS, cross train, SJP, boot camp, cardio & weights, drill max, HST, HSC, body max & body max 2, ME, interval max, KPC, MIC. I am 45 years old -- not really looking to have a very defined body, but I would like to be better toned than I am. Mostly I just really have fun with these workouts, and that's almost worth more than the results in my opinion. I'm thinking about getting the gym style series, butts & guts, low impact circuit, and kick max. Am I nuts?

thanks,
[email protected]

(Raises hand); I don't think you're nuts!

If they don't film for another month, by the time they do film it and get it shipped out it's going to be several months from now that we get them.

Order away, baby!

I don't think you are crazy for getting more dvds, especially since you said you are getting them for the fun factor. One of the main reasons people don't keep up with an exercise regiume is because they feel it is a chore and don't do what they enjoy. If you look forward to working out, you're going to do it and ultimately the results will come. And if buying more dvds keeps your interest alive, I say go for it! :)

If you need enabling, you've come to the right place. I have all of Cathe's DVD's with the exception of Supersets and some old step workouts. I love variety and I have so many I can rotate through them and they are fresh every time.

Buy more!

Missy

The workouts you're considering ordering are all great!! I've had that dilemna many times, and I always caved in and NOT regretted it.
Variety is great and Cathe offers plenty to choose from.

BUY 'EM!!
I won't stop til I have them all. The customer service at Cathe must wonder who the crazy chick is in Virginia that orders 2 DVDs, then three days later orders 2 more, then a week later.... well, you get the idea! I should just close my eyes, and order the whole shebang at once. The only reason I don't is because I know I'll get frustrated that I can't do them all at once. I want to get real familiar with the ones I have, then order more!

You're no crazier than I am. I ordered CTX & the slanted risers last week right before the presale was announced. I just got them yesterday. Did Leaner Legs & loved it! Granted I probably would have held off a little longer if I had known that the presale was starting today. I don't think I can explain nearly $400.00 for DVDs & exercise equipment to DH. So, I'll have to wait until next week before I can do the presale - the credit card will be on a new billing cycle. And hopefully DH will forget about the stuff on this month's bill.

:)

By the way, all the DVDs you're thnking about getting are great. The Gym Styles are probably my favorite out of the bunch.

You would be nuts if you did NOT get Butts & Guts. That is my favorite Cathe workout right now. I don't see how you can live without it. :)

The DVDs you listed are really really great ones, I don't blame you at all for getting them all! I ordered some others with my presale, too;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.