bun and thigh rocker question

Colette

Could someone please tell me how much resistance the bun and thigh rocker includes? Also, could you add more weight if the resistance became too light? I'm thinking of purchasing one, but I'd like to know if it provides enough resistance to build muscle. :)

It comes with 3 sets of really sturdy rubber resistance bands, and believe me, it delivers a lot of resistance. When I go to the gym and use the leg machines, I use more weight than darned near everybody, so if I think this baby delivers the resistance, it DOES.

You could also put plate mates (the donut kind) or ankle weights on it for more of a punch.

Thanks! I also use a lot of weight when I use the leg machines at the gym. I was looking for something that I could use at home that would allow me to heavy up, but still be safe. It looks like I've found it! :)

The bun and thigh rocker is a Body by Jake machine. Its similar to a leg press at the gym. Mine came w/ two 25 pound bands and two 10 pound bands. To see the machine, visit www.BodybyJake.com or www.thesportsauthority.com. I feel it gives me an excellent lower body workout. Its comfy for watching tv during rests too. I love mine. Its a great compliment to any of Cathe's leg tapes or to do alone on a short-on-time day. I can't lift more than 40 pounds over my head and need the extra work for the 'burn'.

XTRA RESISTANCE

You can also hold dumbells in your hands and rest them on the bars to add extra resistance! A "weighted vest" is ideal if you want to go slow and heavy and have great form and be easy on the knees!This rocker is very sturdy-a great investment to work your lower body!Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.