bulky thighs - need rotation ideas!

dimples237

Cathlete
I'm trying to battle the layer of fat over my increasing lower body muscles, and would welcome any rotation ideas from those of you who have been using Cathe for a while and have the same "bulkiness" problem. Here's a list of the videos I currently have:

Power Max
MIC
Interval Max
Step Max
Intense Moves (Gin Miller)
Body Max
Circuit Max
CTX: Power Circuit
Power Hour
MIS
Firm: Upper Body Sculpting
Firm: Lower BS
Firm: Standing Legs

I have (or have coming in the mail) all of the above, but I'm a little unsure of how to work them into rotations to acieve my goals of leaning out my lower body. I'm happy with the results I've been getting with my upper body & abs (getting some real nice definition!), but my thighs are still a problem and not as slim as they used to be. I've read the other threads posted about chicks w/ bulky thighs, etc., and I do want to incorporate some running into my rotations as well. (Cathe's Cardio Kicks and Leaner Legs are also going to be my next purchases in about a month or two - I need to SLOW down on the video ordering!:) )

So, as I said earlier, I'd love some advice on incorporating the videos I DO have into rotations!!! Please help, anyone! Thanks!

Sarah :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.