Building the Calve Muscle

mrsprice

Hi Cathe,

I've seen many posts regarding slimming the calve muscle. However,I have the opposite problem...I have very small calve muscles (chicken legs, actually :().

I know that genetics play into this, however can you offer some calve-building suggestions to help me make the best with what I've got?

Thank you in advance!

Cheryl P. :)

Hi Cathe,

I've seen many posts regarding slimming the calve muscle. However,I have the opposite problem...I have very small calve muscles (chicken legs, actually :().

I know that genetics play into this, however can you offer some calve-building suggestions to help me make the best with what I've got?

Thank you in advance!

Cheryl P. :)

Hi! Not Cathe, but I would say doing calf raises (like in Muscle Endurance) would be helpful. Also, I remember in Firm Vol 6 w/ Jaynee, she used a barbell and had one foot on the tall step and the other on the floor. She would do a single calf raise with weight, so I'm sure that's got to help too.

Hi! Not Cathe, but I would say doing calf raises (like in Muscle Endurance) would be helpful. Also, I remember in Firm Vol 6 w/ Jaynee, she used a barbell and had one foot on the tall step and the other on the floor. She would do a single calf raise with weight, so I'm sure that's got to help too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.