Buff Badgers week of June 2

heartymax

Cathlete
Good Morning! I got in a 2 mile run at 5:30 this morning. The weather is just so nice that time of the morning. I did 3 miles last week but it was mostly running this time as I am trying to work my way back up to the comfortable 3 mile run. My hip flexor and groin area was sore last week so I didn't run again the rest of the week. I know my body has to adjust back to running and I don't want to over do it so I figured I would focus on the 2 miles and increase it slowly. I did plenty of stretching after the run today too so I hope that helps.

The weekend was filled with baseball. DS12 won 2 of the 3 games he played this weekend so it was a nice weekend.

Good Morning!

Saturday I did Flex Train (love that workout). Sunday was no workout day. This morning I did Burn Sets Chest, Back, shoulders and core. Despite being tired from the weekend, I had pretty good strength.

Saturday was outside doing yard work all day. Sunday we had Newburg parade so we spent all day there getting ready for the parade for No No's restaurant. Then hung out afterwards. Long day!

Hearty - hopefully the extra stretching will help not be so sore this time after your run. Been loving the weather, that's for sure.

Meso 2 chest, shoulders and triceps. I am on week 4 so you know I am way behind. Not sure if I want to do 3.

Brenda--I don't own Flex Train but I may consider getting it when I pre - order the new series.

Today I did a double HiiT workout. I did HiiT Pyramid and followed that with 30/30. There were a few times where I needed to rest a little more to get my heart rate down a little before I went back at it. It was very tough but I felt very accomplished when I was done.

Hearty - I'm glad I step away from STS. Needed a change. I think you should get Flex Train. I'm going to pre-order the new series as well. Looks like it should be a good one.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been missing for so long. For awhile I wasn't working out much, and when I am, I'm pretty much doing the same workout over and over. It didn't seem like I had much to report.

But, things are going great! I'm 22 weeks, and we found out on Monday that we're having a girl! :D That was my intuition from the beginning, so I'm 2 for 2 on guessing the gender of my babies :)

My energy level dipped a few weeks ago, but the past two weeks or so I've felt great. The baby is kicking a lot and I feel great most of the time. I'm planning on a hypnosis birth, and I just started my self-hypnosis last night. (I'm using a home study course with MP3's) So far, so good.

As far as workouts go, I've been doing mostly Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project, currently month five. I've also thrown in some Jessica Smith, some Leslie, my prenatal barre video that I can never remember the name of, and a prenatal yoga video I have that is very easy, but nice and stretchy.

I'm toying with ordering the new Cathe workouts since they'll come out at about the time the baby is born. I'm worried that they'll be to tough for me though, and I won't be able to actually get to them till January or February.

I hope you are all doing well! Have a great day!

Good Afternoon!

This morning I did Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's and Core#1. I added on 100 jumping jacks, 50 ski hops, 50 high knee runs to get the heart rate up a little.

Sam - I'm so glad you touched base with us. We were getting worried that something was wrong. Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well. I'm definitely pre-ordering Cathe's new DVD's. So nice to hear from you. We missed you!!

Hi Hearty!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Sam---glad to hear everything is fine with the pregnancy. I plan to order the new series since I didn't buy the last one.

This morning was a 3 mile run. DH was off work today so he joined me. It wasca much easier run today.

Hi Brenda.

Good Morning!

This morning I did Hardstrikes and the 3 HB Tabatas. I pretend I have a punching bag. ;)

Woke up at 1am with a nasty headache. I hate starting days out like that.

Hearty - glad your run was easier yesterday. As time goes on it'll get easier and easier.

Hi Sam!

Happy Friday!

This morning I did Cardio Leg Blast. Hadn't done that one in a while.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.