Buff Badgers Week of Dec 15th

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Today is the last day in my current rotation, so tomorrow I will be starting to try the new workouts. I did try the LIHI Low Impact HiiT One and the Bonus Abs Two workouts. Really loved those also. My hr was up the entire time with the Low Impact workout, which was a surprise. Another surprise is how sore my calf muscles are from these workouts. Not going to complain at all.

Susan, I am a little scared of the other HiiT workout also. I'm not a huge fan of the step, but I'm hoping that it is a lot like her other HiiT workouts that use the step.

Have a great day!

Today was Hi iT chest,Shoulders and triceps. My Lord that was a doozy! I am going to be so sore tomorrow! Good thing it's a rest day!

Laurie, I previewed Plyo 2 again today and I am a bit more excited then when I first saw it. On board for Wednesday:) I agree that low impact was surprisingly tough! But fun~

Well, I must say I loved Plyo#2! Fun, fun! I was really sore yesterday from chest & triceps and I see that workout is on board again for tomorrow! Don't know if I'll be as strong as the first time! ;) My triceps are still sore!! Help me!

Hope you're all doing well. Stay strong~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.