Buff Badgers March 21-25

Susan - That sounds like 1 tough Pilates workout you did! So sorry you had to shovel on your spring break. :( Hopefully it's all done now for the season.

Laurie - I was just thinking about Tabata Inferno on the way to work - that I would do that one tonight for my cardio. So it's the same warmup for everything in Supreme 90 except the cardio workouts? Why are instructors so lazy they can't come up with something new? :confused: I guess for $20 I can come up with my own warmup if I get tired of it.

Heartymax - Have fun on your trip! I agree about it being better to skip cardio than STS. You can always do something on your own for cardio.

Karen - That sounds like $15 well-spent!

Lala - Oooooh, what did you bake? Funny description of Tank in the snow. Sometimes I wish we had a dog so I could do fun things like this.

Really enjoyed brunch and shopping with my sisters yesterday in Delavan. It was only supposed to be the 3 of us and then another sister showed up and surprised me! I did a lot of walking (my sisters can shop!) but not much of a workout before I left because I piddled around too much and didn't leave enough time for a workout. I tried doing a 10 min. cardio segment from Exercise TV with this bald guy I never tried before. (Sorry for being so vague but can't remember the details right now.) It started out fine but then he moved on to abs (which lowered my heart rate) and pushups (which my chest was way too sore to do). Should have worked out last night or this morning but didn't. I feel this pressure in my sinuses and that extra hour or so of sleep I had yesterday wasn't enough so I slept in this morning, too. Will try to do cardio tonight, STS Disc #14 (legs) tomorrow and cardio on Sunday.

WSMA (music competition) tomorrow for the kids but otherwise nothing else going on. Should work on taxes but not looking forward to that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.