BUFF BADGERS 5/14 - 5/18

Morning BB's,

Today will be Back & Biceps / B&G Stability Ball Abs / Cardio Coach #1. Saturday with by Bryan Kest Power Yoga Sweat. Sunday is either KenpoX or Criss Cross Cardio, haven't decided on that one yet. :)

We had frost on the ground this morning. :) Tonight is busy, DD14 has her 8th grade formal. We have a b'day party for my neice to go too. And I still have to get some food for this weekends little faire at Janesville. So hopefully this workout will get in before I have to start running around. :) Sunday we are hoping to get to see Shrek the Third.

Karen, You will be in Waukesha for a visit. Have a great time, and know that we are probably only minutes away from you. :) I started with Kathy Smith also, so I still really enjoy working out with her. Then it was Billy followed by Cathe. Did you have to wait long for the bus?

Sue, What about the acronyms, that is another thing that I still look at people here at work and say WHAT are you talking about. Like I'm suppose to know BTL isn't a bacon, tomato and lettuce sandwich. :7 :7 :7

Susan, My DD10 wants to get highlights too. I'm holding off on that because she has to stand up in a wedding in a couple of weeks. Changing her hair is something she loves to do. :) So do the plants look great? Did you have to cover them last night?

Have a great weekend,

Laurie

Hi BB's,

Laurie, what Kathy do you do? Great workouts as usual. I hope you like the CC as much as I do. Sounds like you will be busy tonight. Enjoy your movie if you make it. The boys and DH have a Mt. bike race in Lake Geneva on Sun. that's why we will be staying with my brother in Waukesha. I actually got a call early saying they were going to be 45 early. Yea.

Hi to everyone else. I'll try to get back after a guidance meeting for DD14 on moving up to H.S. Also, have to get the post office and pack. I did CC#6 today, body max 2 upper body, and abs.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sue, what is your last name. My sister-in-law keeps asking. She wants to know if she recognizes the name. If you don't feel comfortable giving it out that's o.k. I've just been meaning to ask you.

Laurie - Hope your DD14 has fun at her 8th grade formal. How exciting for her! It'll be something she always remembers. Yeah, lots of acronyms and I know what the letters stand for in most of them - although that may be all I know;-)

Karen - I've been ordering box lunches and sandwich/wrap trays. Today was pizza for the team along with store-bought cookies. My boss demands dessert every day so I always have to make sure that's included or I pick something up separately. I took your advice and slept in this morning. Probably no workout today other than my walk. What is a Firm Sculpting stick? Sorry, I never got into the Firm other than a couple of their videos. Does this mean I have an excuse to buy more exercise gear if I get the workout?:+ (Like I need an excuse - LOL.)

Susan - Have a great weekend! Sounds like Saturday will be nice anyway.

We had an Adventure Guides meeting at our house last night and all I wanted to do was veg on the coach. Had to help DH with the snacks (chips/salsa, dessert pizza, chocolate fondue) and of course, clean the house. The timing was bad since this was a crazy week but it seems our weeks are always crazy.

2007 Goal:
365 consecutive days of walking >= 1 mile
137 days so far
228 days left

Karen - My last name is Schultz but there are at least 3 other women in Waukesha with my name according to my pharmacy. I am NOT the ex-Principal of West High School who has the same name I do. :) (I guess she was pretty unpopular from what I've heard.)

Sue

Hey, Just took a little jaunt to Target to get a present for neice. :) Love the fact that there is a Target so close to work.

Karen, I have been using Lift Weight to Lose Weight, and Kathy's Peak Fat Burning. The intervals in this one are hard if you really go for it. Have a great time at the Mt. Bike Race. Hope the DS's do their best! ;-)

Laurie

Sue, hope things slow down soon. Those in adventrues Guides got quite some wonderful food last night. I just used the sculpting stick because it came with a firm I ordered mega years ago and I didn't want to purchase a body bar. If you want to do the combat part, you'll have to buy something long, but not to long so you don't knock something over. Laurie may have an idea. She seems to be pretty good at coming up with different ways to do things. Have fun on your walk. I can't believe what a great job you are doing on your walks. Amazing you can stay with it, just like the postman--in all kinds of weather. Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

Laurie, I love Target. Wish we had one close like you do. Thanks for the Kathy info, I'll have to look them up on Collage. I hope the weekend is nice for being outside both days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.