Britney Spear's Opps....

That last picture was disgusting. She looks trashy - and what kind of loser smokes when their pregnant!!!!!!! She probably drank, too. She probably smokes around her kids now. Sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for her kids - they will grow up messed up, too.
After all of the other baby stunts that one should get her kids taken away. I can't believe this idiot is permitted to breed. She is a very sad commentary for our society - this is who gets rich and famous. This is who we give our money to? Sad. And now she's hanging out with Paris - the two put together can't create one personality or a resonable IQ score. Frightening.

>Maybe panties are no longer
>fasionable?

One site I googled claimed that Paris told her 'only stupid people wear underwear." Obviously, Paris knows how to go commando, but Britny doesn't (hmmm...does that make Britney a stupid person....yep!).
>
>

O.K., I can't find the site. Perhaps no one wants to post the link on the boards and if so, could someone please pm it to me? Hey, I'm just as curious as the rest of you. ;) :p Thanks.

Bam

To think, there are so many couples out there trying so hard to have children and little Miss White Trash can breed like a rabbit...

it ain't fittin, it just ain't fitten...

What a role model for her kids! In my newspaper this morning there was a picture of her smoking,(same outfit too) but she wasn't pregnant. Pic was edited for sure to make her look even worse, (smoking while pregnant). It really is awful what the media can do.
Sherry

Scarier yet - this is a role model for OUR daughters. Britany, Paris, Lindsey, Jessica - they are all the young "ladies" many of our daughters see as being the "IN" crowd and our daughters want to be like them. They can be as trashy and disgusting as they want to be, but DO NOT shove it in my daughters' face and say, "Look at me!"

>Oops! Googled, and I saw more than I wanted too! LOL!

Me too - I think I need to bleach my eyes! DH looked at them and said "Someone's back on the market, because she's visited the waxing fairy!" True. I mean, who does the full Hollywood unless they are expecting 'special guests' and/or prepping for a photo shoot (i.e. Playboy, etc.)? I mean, I like to be tidy, but come on! And seeing the c-section scar? I could have done w/o that - I'll have to drink an extra glass of wine tonight to try to block out the memory.

>Scarier yet - this is a role model for OUR daughters.
>Britany, Paris, Lindsey, Jessica - they are all the young
>"ladies" many of our daughters see as being the "IN" crowd and
>our daughters want to be like them. They can be as trashy and
>disgusting as they want to be, but DO NOT shove it in my
>daughters' face and say, "Look at me!"

I agree, and I am so grateful for Raven!!! Her show is great, and I love that DD loves to watch it :) I also really liked a couple of Hilary Duff movies that came out a while ago, though I don't know about her newer stuff; I haven't seen any of it. But after time, they may become just like every other person (all the other girls mentioned above) used to being the center of attention. I can't say that I wouldn't be the same way if I had billions and was used to getting my way and having cameras follow me. It just goes to show that people, even beautiful and famous ones, aren't perfect and their lives really aren't so glamorous... and that is what we tell our kids when they come home with stories that other kids told them. Nobody is perfect; look inside yourself and find strength there - look up to nobody but be yourself. Love yourself, respect yourself and treat others how you would want to be treated. I don't know if it sticks because we haven't seen the hardest years of raising children yet, but I sure hope it does. ;)

Missy

my eyes are now bleeding. Thanks Anne. phhhbt.

Debbie

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
--Family Guy

A word about the pic you are referring to (Image 51)... It's obviously NOT Britney Spears as she had 2 c-sections and that pic is of a vaginal delivery. I also wanted to voice my opinion that while I feel it doesn't necessarily belong in a bunch of pics of Britney Spears, childbirth is not (to me) gross but beautiful and yes, some poeple choose to share the pics taken during it. I also feel it's beneficial for people, especially expectant mothers, to see pics of real births for their own education. Birth is normal and natural and even beautiful. I personally don't feel there's anything gross about it, but that's just my opinion.

Carol

Carol you are right, childbirth & pregnancy is not disgusting at all. It's the way that she presents herself.

Debbie

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
--Family Guy

Childbirth and pregnancy are not gross, but showing your scar along with everything else in the way she did is GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara

I definitely agree that letting it all hang out for the paperazzi to snap photos of is really trashy and gross. I think the overly-sexualized sculpture of Britney giving birth in a fashion in which she never did give birth (as I mentioned, she had 2 c-sections) is weird, too. I just wanted to clarify that about the birth picture that was linked to in this thread. I didn't find it gross and didn't think it necessarily belonged in with the OP. Just my opinion :)

Carol

Not to be rude...but what that pic Photoshopped? I have to wonder b/c the legs look too skinny to be her. She was flubbier than that. And now that I let myself get sucked in and grossed out....I feel like a bit of a hypocrite who is about to puke. Blech!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.