Bringing a non-participant along

cal2632

My husband will be joining me at the hotel, but will not be a participant. Is there any way I could pay something extra so that he could join me for dinner Saturday night? Are there any established guidelines when one brings a non-Cathe guest?

My husband will be joining me at the hotel, but will not be a participant. Is there any way I could pay something extra so that he could join me for dinner Saturday night? Are there any established guidelines when one brings a non-Cathe guest?[/QUOT

Sure, that's not a problem. We have a separate fee that we charge for this but I don't know what that is right now. I'll have to check with those who are handling those details and get back to you. Thanks for asking and I look forward to meeting you and your hubby! :)

That is awesome.. I was going to post something asking the same question. My hubby will be coming to the hotel and I'd like if he could join for dinner, so that is very good news.

I'm so excited to be going on my first ever Cathe Road Trip. I can't wait to meet Cathe and the crew. I'm overwhelmed with excitement!!!!!!! I'd shout from the roof tops if I could.

Can't wait to meet other huge Cathe fans.

April can't come soon enough!!
Brenda

I'm thinking about "letting" my hubby come now too ;). I was worried that I wouldn't be able to spend any time with him, but I know he'd love to Cathe as much as I'm looking forward to it. I guess he'll have some other hubbies to hang with during our classes!
Paula

This is good to know. I'm thinking about signing up for this RT. Great to know that others will be bringing their hubby too. :) He would love to meet Cathe!

Regina

My husband is coming too. There is an indoor water park at another hotel on the same property with free transportation between the hotels. He is bringing my daughters (ages 7 and 9). They know they won't see me much but it will be fun for them and I have the room anyway. I hope hope hope the girls can meet Cathe. My 9 year old was as giddy as I was when I signed up and even more giddy when Cathe responded to one of my posts. At 9 she gets it already :)

My husband is coming too. There is an indoor water park at another hotel on the same property with free transportation between the hotels. He is bringing my daughters (ages 7 and 9). They know they won't see me much but it will be fun for them and I have the room anyway. I hope hope hope the girls can meet Cathe. My 9 year old was as giddy as I was when I signed up and even more giddy when Cathe responded to one of my posts. At 9 she gets it already :)

My husband and son are coming, too. It's a resort in a resort town, so there is loads to do. If this was taking place in, say, the Days Inn in Rockford or something, they wouldn't be coming along.

My husband is not from America, so I think he is excited about seeing some where, "new." He assured me that he doesn't expect to spend time with me, but he is looking forward to spending some "just the guys" time with our son. I interpreted that as "golfing."

Hey Epcot Chick!

I'll be thinking of you when I'm dining at the Rose and Crown a week from Sunday! Look forward to meeting you at the RT knowing we have something besides Cathe in common.

Mona

Mona-

I am so jealous! We are going in August, hopefully staying at the Beach Club Villas. I love walking to Epcot. :)

We ate at the Rose and Crown a couple of years ago for lunch. I really like the cheese plate.

I don't know if you know about All Ears.net. It is a great resource for menus (and other aspects of a WDW vacation).

Here is the dinner menu of the Rose and Crown:

Rose and Crown Pub Dinner Menu - United Kingdom - Epcot

allears

I am a frequent visitor to allears, not to mention mousesavers, laughingplace...the list goes on.

We'll be walking too, but from the Dolphin. I'm overextended on my DVC points, but thankfully had Starwood points to burn.

Mona

Hi Mona and Jen-

Another HUGE Disney Fan and DVC member here! Leaving in the morning!!!! (my 16 year old son is marching in the Main Street Electrical Parade on Monday night-woohooo!!!! I am so jealous!!)

BTW, I also LOVE to walk into the back of EPCOT for fireworks every night (Illuminations is my fave!) from Beach Club or Boardwalk. Staying at Wilderness Lodge this trip.
I will definitely stop in at the Rose and Crown for my standard; cider and blackcurrent.

I can't wait to meet you in Chicago!

Laura

Excuse me, for just jumping in but another big Disney fan here!! I also do lots of Disney planning for friends and coworkers. Maybe we should do a little coffee time on the roadtrip to have a Disney chat!
Just ate at Rose and Crown in January, yummy!

cathe and disboards are my too internet obsessions, LOL.

I like snakebites myself (cider and Harp lager). I am all about a little Disney discussion between sweat sessions.

Mona

Laura-

Have fun! My HS band did that, too! It was so much fun. I played snare drum in the drumline.

I would some Disney chats in between workouts, Mona and Cab (Sorry, I don't know your first name!).

I love the avocado margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico. I think I will try the jalapeno one this year.

(My husband and I also pack a box of pino grigio in my luggage and have a glass in the evening while sitting on the balcony. Classy.)

Another DVC member and Disney fanatic here...not surprising that my first RT was Disney. :cool: Unfortunately no upcoming WDW trips planned... :(

-Lisa

Cost for non-participant?

Do we know the cost for a non-participant yet? And, what events can that person attend? Who do I need to contact with his information?

My husband will be coming with me. I'm assuming he'll be able to come to the dinners.

Do we know the menu for Saturday's dinner yet? I just want to see if he'll be able to eat it. The Friday dinner is fine.

Thanks

non-participant meal price

The price per meal for an add-on is $64. I know this may seem high, but we're not marking this up at all. As for the Saturday Dinner we know everything but what the Salad will be. We're still fighting with the chef who keeps trying to find different and secret ways to insert Bacon into the salad. So for now will just call it "Mystery Salad". Just contact customer service if you want to purchase a non-participant meal - [email protected]

Mystery Salad

Sauteed Salmon Filet with Tomato Relish in Chardonnay Sauce
Grilled Breast of Chicken with Orange- Chili Glaze
Soy Bean Tempeh sautéed with Asian Vegetables in Ginger Chili Sauce with Edamame

Basmati Rice with Lentils & Caramelized Leeks
French Beans, Baby Carrots & Broccoli Sprouts

Vanilla Sheet Cake with Icing
Tiramisu Torte dusted in Cocoa Powder with Vanilla Bean Sauce

Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Herbal & Iced Teas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.