BRILLIANT IDEA FOR CATHE!

syzygy314

Cathlete
At least, I think it's brilliant! :eek:

So many Cathletes talk about making road trips to visit Cathe at her gym for workouts and it got me thinking as I also read the posts about Cathe TV.

Here it is:

Have you thought about using webcams to broadcast live classes to us distant Cathletes for whom it is impractical to visit other than the annual RTs (which are limited in space)? It would be a great way for those who are available at home to "join" a class now and then!

It could be once a month or whatever, but I thought that'd be fun!

Would love to be able to take a class like this.

What a great opportunity and a brilliant idea.

Janie

Kind of a good idea, as long as the camera remains on Cathe. A lot of people who take the classes may not want themselves broadcast on the web (I would hate it and it would make me stay out of a class if I thought I was being broadcast).

Didn't Cathe do this before? I could be mistaken, but it seems like this is something she did a few years ago. Maybe she will be up for doing it sometime soon.

This sounds fun. I live in Australia so I am unlikely to ever see Cathe live but even a recorded workout would be fun once in a while for something different. I don't think I would like to get up in the middle of the night to join in! I would be willing to pay a small price for something fun and different like that to break up the norm.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.