Bread

denise5

Cathlete
I love bread but know I should not be eating white bread. I have tried Ezekiel bread and don't like it very much. Does anyone know of a healthy no white flour bread I can eat? I also have a bread making machine and would not mind making it either.

Denise, a great resource is the King Arthur Flour website.

Many recipes are available and a forum where your question has been answered by experienced bakers.

I have a bread machine too and absolutely love to use it. I make 100% whole grain as well as mostly to partial whole grain bread in it.

The book I turn to most often is Beth Hensperger's The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook.

Good luck in your quest.

Many recipes are available and a forum where your question has been answered by experienced bakers.

I have a bread machine too and absolutely love to use it. I make 100% whole grain as well as mostly to partial whole grain bread in it.

The book I turn to most often is Beth Hensperger's The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook.

Good luck in your quest.

Thanks for sharing
It really helped

Good luck in your quest.

Yes I agree that there are many sites and magazines are available in the market..

Des Moines personal trainer lose weight

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.