boy, was I wrong!

rallyeson

Cathlete
I had origionally posted about slim series being too easy in comparison to p90x.... well I was wrong! I had to take breaks during sets! my endurance has some work to do! ;-) anyone else share the same experience?

Tell me about it. I sweat bullets and have to abandon some sets. It is very intense. I've never done power 90 so I can't compare. But slim series is well worth the money.

Slim Series is deceptively difficult! You don't realize how hard you're working because you're thinking "um ... no crazy cardio moves and I'm only holding 3 to 5 pounds??? You're kidding ...." And then you start doing it and before you know it your heart rate is up and you're sweating!! And the next day my muscles KNOW I worked out!! LOL!!

Carol
:)

Are you referring to Slim in 6? I've never ordered anything from Beach Body so I was curious.

Michele

What are these workouts like? Light weights make it sound like the Firm... more descriptions, please!! ;)

It is a light weight very high rep workout to focus on leaning out! I thought they would be so easy! jokes on me though, they are definitely a challenge!

slim in 6 is different than slim series, I believe slim series is the next level up, but i may be wrong.

happy turkey day everyone!:9 :9 :9
allison

When I previewed the workouts I thought the workouts were easy. I was wrong. When I did my first SS workout (Shape it Up)I had to take breaks to recover and I lowed the weight of my dumbbells too. That low weight/high reps killed me.I think the power shaping system used in these workouts is highly effective and an ideal way to work the entire body while you also burn fat.It is an absolutely exhaustive routine.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator,TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie.

If you have a target store near you, you can see if they carry it. I bought a 2-dvd set from there for $20. The set included tone it up and shape it up. I ended up selling these at auction and ordering the full set using discount codes from videofitness.com.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.