Bowflex Select Tech Interchangeable Dumbbells

Timber99

Cathlete
Does anyone have these? I have wanted them for a while but couldn't justify the cost for the 5 - 50 pound ones. I just recently learned that they weight options at a lower cost and am back to thinking I shoudl replace my dumbbells with these.

If you have them, were they worth the cost? Any pros or cons?

I have them and LOVE them!! Mine are the 5-52.5 lb ones. It just makes changing weight amounts so easy and I like the 2.5 lb difference up to 25 lbs....I feel they are worth the cost...:)

I agree with Carole. I also have the same as Carole. Use them all the time, and so does my DH. Well worth the $:)
Ann Marie

We bought them also. I don't use them to much. I find them to be bulky. Although sometimes I try to use 1 heavy in place of barbell.

Jenn

My husband & I purchased the set that goes up to 52.5 pounds so we could both use them. I use them most of the time when doing Cathe workouts. I don't have a barbell, so I even "substitute" them for the barbell the best I can. The only "negative" is they are long when compared to a regular dumbbell, so there are some things I find tough to do with them. Hope this helps!

Sherry

Target sells the "Reebok" version for A LOT cheaper. I have been keeping my eye on them to go on sale for a while now. They have the set that goes from 2.5-12.5 each, then the heavier 5-25 lbs each. I want the 5 to 25 lb ones, but you have to buy two and my local Target has only had one in stock for what seems like forever.

Sally

I have the power blocks. They are great they are made I think of steel and not plastic. I have the ones that go up to 150? But they do have a smaller ste that goes up to 21 pounds. They are compact they don't take up alot of space.

Hi! Since I recieved these as a gift for my birthday a few weeks ago, I can't help out with the price; sorry! I can tell you that I love them. They take up less room. I like the grips on them. They are probably great for travel (by car!). However, they are a little bulky for certain exercises. I don't like to rest them on my shoulders; it is uncomfortable. I still use my barbell and regular weights for that. Overall, though, I think they are great. I wouldn't replace them for dumbells. They are great to add to your workouts for variety.Hope this helps a little! Take care, Nancy~~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.